Thread: Et guesses for 2011????

Hybrid View

lol I race year round, and I dont need to 'look for something to buy so I can race' ... you dont even own anything quick, yet you still sit in here and run your mouth, go figure, middletucky at its fucking finest.

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    lol I race year round, and I dont need to 'look for something to buy so I can race' ... you dont even own anything quick, yet you still sit in here and run your mouth, go figure, middletucky at its fucking finest.
    i have plenty friends with cars that will let me race them if i need too, so getting something to race is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cobra429boss View Post
    i have plenty friends with cars that will let me race them if i need too, so getting something to race is no problem.
    oh so now you're benchracing not only your non-exsistant shit heap, but your buddies cars also? classic!

oh so now you're benchracing not only your non-exsistant shit heap, but your buddies cars also? classic!
    you got me confused with my buddy who own the 94 v6. You have no idea who i am or what i have, I tell you one thing i have had 12 Mustangs and i garentee you everyone of them would of beat your junk and was a lot nicer then your junk ass 2000..and the next car i get before summer will be just a s nice as my other ones .. so get a lane

you got me confused with my buddy who own the 94 v6. You have no idea who i am or what i have, I tell you one thing i have had 12 Mustangs and i garentee you everyone of them would of beat your junk and was a lot nicer then your junk ass 2000..and the next car i get before summer will be just a s nice as my other ones .. so get a lane
    Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody.... I figured his avatar would have said what he had..... Guess not.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody
    lmao yea this mustang pro here cant look at the pic in my avatar and tell its a fox what a fucking joke, seriously bro, bleach.. drink some.

lmao yea this mustang pro here cant look at the pic in my avatar and tell its a fox what a fucking joke, seriously bro, bleach.. drink some.
    Last i remember you had a blue 2000 gt.. Sorry i could reallu careless dont make me call Nate chambers and have him beat you with his SRT4

Quote Originally Posted by jack90gt View Post
    Well guess you dont know him either then cause he has a foxbody.... I figured his avatar would have said what he had..... Guess not.....lol
    well the car in my avatar is not mine. I was looking at his post and last car i seen he had on here was the blue 2000 gt.. Honestly i could careless ..

well the car in my avatar is not mine. I was looking at his post and last car i seen he had on here was the blue 2000 gt.. Honestly i could careless ..
    You're making yourself look like an idiot. Sounds to me like you don't have anything worth mentioning, you have to race your friends cars and the car in your avatar isn't yours?? If it were me, I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all lol.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

what do you have smart ass? How fast is your car..

Thread Information