Thread: RKC Monday Night GTG - 8-24-09 - 8pm-11pm - West Chester Ohio

RKC Monday Night GTG - 8-24-09 - 8pm-11pm - West Chester Ohio

RKC Monday Night Car Meet
    TGI Fridays
    7656 Cox Lane
    West Chester, Ohio 45069
    8PM-11PM

All local car enthusiasts welcome! All forums, websites, and car-clubs are invited! Every make and model is welcome to participate!

What is RKC?

RKC stand's for "Ricekiller.Com", an online organization founded in 2005 by Jared Guynes to unite imports and domestics against rice. Staring in Dallas Texas, the RKC Monday Night Car Meets grew every year to the size they are today, over 500 cars each week! This car-meet model has been put in place across the country to provide car enthusiasts of different regions a similar car-meet experience. The goal is to provide a massive, free, legal car meet for any and all car enthusiasts to enjoy!

In 2009, RKC operates in multiple cities around the United States, and has now finally expanded here, to Ohio! With your help, we aim to create the largest weekly car meet in the state, and set a positive example to "ricers" by being mature, welcoming enthusiasts!

EVENT RULES:
    -No Burnouts
    -No Loud Music
    -No Neons, Strobe Lights
    -No Alcohol, Drugs, Etc
    -No Fighting
    -Pick up your trash!
    -Respect the property!

Spread the word! We would love to see you out this week! This is easily the FASTEST growing car meet in Ohio!

if its going to be the biggest in ohio you may want more that @ 100 spots. jmo.
    I will try to stop down

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Were finding a bigger lot actually, but you gotta start somewhere right? Introduce yourself, I'll be wearing a ricekiller.com shirt

cool. good luck I would love to see it grow

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Thread Information