Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stangbangerz fall cruise Sunday October 18th Colerain Q.S.L. 12:00-4:00

No idea on chad. I have been trying to get him. I hope nothing bad happened but theres only one place I know of that wants you to turn off your phone. As soon as I hear he and his family is OK I will let you know.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

Quote Originally Posted by loyd View Post
    Where was the T-shirts at? I need one or two. Oh well always a day late & a dollar short. Had a good time!
    On a table set up in a parking spot in between Moontangs car & Aperacers car. Across from a killer car that never get's photographed.
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Crap, saw the t-shirts and meant to come back to get one, and they were all gone. Maybe next time I'll actually try to meet some of you folks. I'm more of a keep-to-myself kinda guy. I did recognize Kenny though, our powder coat guy

I even was able to hold doing a burn-out.....but I did manage to be first at the light to get back on the interstate....and hauled ass down the ramp and kept on going to about 100 past the QSL.
    Last edited by DocG2828; 10-19-2009 at 07:36 AM.

65 fast back

Quote Originally Posted by rsrr View Post
    pitbull,did you have a car there?I was the one with the 65 fastback.

Yup I had the white lx almost in front of you slammed to the ground with the FR500's on it........ awesome 65, my girl was drueling all over it....... pretty much her dream car........ I was diggn the paint, I think that's the color I'm going to do half of my car with........

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull1052 View Post
    Yup I had the white lx almost in front of you slammed to the ground with the FR500's on it........ awesome 65, my girl was drueling all over it....... pretty much her dream car........ I was diggn the paint, I think that's the color I'm going to do half of my car with........

I saw that car and was diggin the wheels! And I also commented to my friend on how low it sat....even lower than mine!

Do you have any rubbing problems?

Quote Originally Posted by DocG2828 View Post
    Crap, saw the t-shirts and meant to come back to get one, and they were all gone.
    I still have t-shirts. You can paypal the money to stangbangerz@fuse.net or mail a check, or I'll meet you somewhere, but not until later this week, I'm sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I still have t-shirts. You can paypal the money to stangbangerz@fuse.net or mail a check, or I'll meet you somewhere, but not until later this week, I'm sick.

Cool.....maybe next time I'll actually make some effort to meet some peeps. I pulled up in my fox and had a few people interested in the sound and the headlights! Not sure who they were....but I'm interested in putting faces with names.

I pulled up in my black hatch LX.....with a young gal in the passenger seat. Not my daughter...was my buds. He rolled up in a 74 El Camino and parked outside the area....holy crap....that car has a 383 and about 5000+ watts a bump in her....with only two 15" subs. Lives across the street from me. Not a stang....but this guy builds anything.

I live down the subdivision from our powder coat guy Kenny....would love to actually meet some names with cars...just kinda the guy in the shadows ya know.

For a t-shirt....I need an x-large....and I'll be happy to meet you when you are well. I have one eye right now cuz I think I blinded the other one installing a shop light...oops.

Hope u guys saw my car and can connect it with my screen name here...my real name is Greg. Hope to keep coming out!

Yup I had the white lx almost in front of you slammed to the ground with the FR500's on it........

AWESOME Looking Stang!!!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Rubbing

Quote Originally Posted by DocG2828 View Post

I saw that car and was diggin the wheels! And I also commented to my friend on how low it sat....even lower than mine!

Do you have any rubbing problems?

Thanks for all the props on my car everyone!!!!!!!! yea the wheels were a big hit just put this on this past weekend, and I knew my car sat low but after being at the show I didnt realize just how low it sat...... and on the way over there coming from Eastgate when we got to Sharonville where the construction is there is like a whoop section along there and a few times the rears just barely rubbed you couldnt even tell, didnt even mess up my black magic all over the tires but so far so good... I did have to remove the quad shocks and I can't even tell they arent there.........

Thanks Max now I just have to get some go fast parts to go with the look..........

Thanks for all the props on my car everyone!!!!!!!! yea the wheels were a big hit just put this on this past weekend, and I knew my car sat low but after being at the show I didnt realize just how low it sat...... and on the way over there coming from Eastgate when we got to Sharonville where the construction is there is like a whoop section along there and a few times the rears just barely rubbed you couldnt even tell, didnt even mess up my black magic all over the tires but so far so good... I did have to remove the quad shocks and I can't even tell they arent there.........
    After parking next to Brads car at the show mine looked like a 4 wheeler next to his. So after i got home i began to tear down the front end for my winter project.
    85 GT Black. Jim

RIP: David Patrick O'Donnell (Jibit)

lol heck yea Jim I knew you would too.......... can't say that I blame you.... you'll love it once you lower that front end down some, it'll handle so much better....

lol heck yea Jim I knew you would too.......... can't say that I blame you.... you'll love it once you lower that front end down some, it'll handle so much better....
    I told my wife that i could drive right over a few cars being mine was so high. With everything i'm doing i'm hoping it's going to be a night and day difference
    85 GT Black. Jim

lol I know you could have bigfooted right over mine.......... it should be I know mine was and I trew things at it a little bit at a time, springs here, shocks there, then the 5 lug and it's still night and day different

I still need to find some springs. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of going 1-1.5"
    85 GT Black. Jim

I don't remember what mine are I just bought a kit.... mine are motorsport springs and I wanna say it's 2 or 2 1/2 in the front on mine....... so I'd say go the max you've got there and 1.5" should be alright.......

Ok thanks. I'm going to check around
    85 GT Black. Jim

when I get home I'll measure my ride height and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by stang5slow View Post
    was that metcalf and yougotjunk i spotted up there??
    Yes it was. They where prob. hard to spot with all the people around them asking for there autograph. Lol

Thread Information