Thread: Private Race day at E2O, 9/27, ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!!

Threaded View

Talking Private Race day at E2O, 9/27, ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!!

Hey guys, I know that I have not been on here long but I am hosting a PRIVATE race day at E2O on Sept 27th, INVITE ONLY. I can ONLY have 40 racers and I have 10 Spots open, and I did not know if any of you guys would like to come out for a day of racing, just for fun. This is the 3rd time I have done this and each time we all have a great time with friends and family hanging out.

Here are the Details:

Racers are $40 and spectators are FREE, so bring all your friends to watch you run.

Gates open @ 9:30 AM
    Tech card fill out is at 10:30 AM

Race from 11 - 3

Concessions will be open all day as well.

RAIN DATE is OCT 18, I know that is the cruise in, but I had all this planned about 2 months ago, so do a rain dance to keep it away.

Basically, the track guy, Mike, stands at the tree all day, just waiting for someone to come up to race, so you can go head to head, or just yourself, what ever you want and as many time as you want. There is no money involved, it is all for fun.

All the money that is made from this event is going to a non-for-profit that my wife is a board member and invloved with called New Perception, which helps kids and adults with disabilities. Our son received services through them from the time he was 15 months old till he was 3 yrs old, that is why we are involved with them, they have done so much for our family!

We're also going to be doing spilt the pot through out the day and a small little bake sale to help raise a little more money and make the day a little more exciting.

THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE for the first 10 people that get with me and PAY. I am sorry for the short notice, but, I had to give all my racers from this past spring a chance to get in. Once you get in, you will be sent a invite the next one we do, which will be next spring.

I will keep updating this post through the week to let you know where we are and who is all in. Some of my friends are on here, and have already signed up and have gone, so maybe they will post up as well.

You can PM me, or e-mail @ scmdh@insightbb.com, and we can go from there.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Mr.Moontang; 09-26-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Thread Information