Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Where did everyone go?

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I'll see if I can get a hold of Brian graham. Come on excopcar. Lol
    They only let him out a few weeks a year until the state takes him back in it seems.

BG moved onto Yellowbullet, that was comical....

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    With that said I think Metcalf should be brought back as well as Rob. Im sure there are quite a few others. I think if we could talk Craig into coming back he would be a good fit for your position there Kelly. Takes a man to admit to not being able to keep up with it all. Thanks for doing this for the site. We all appreciate it!

Id love to take on some more authority around here though dont get me wrong. Just dont want to be one of the main Admins. Id definitely appreciate whatever is decided.
    Those guys are absolute dicks. I would NOT let them back on here. They're nothing but negative people and only here to stir the pot. If they come back, I'm leaving.

Bring Craig back, But that Rob guy is a Real A$$HOLE !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Lmao, "I'm with you fellers".
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Where's shady shaun?is he hanging out with evil8 these days?
    Buy made in USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Whyucryn View Post
    Those guys are absolute dicks. I would NOT let them back on here. They're nothing but negative people and only here to stir the pot. If they come back, I'm leaving.
    Rob, er, I mean cryin, does Craig even want back on? I know I miss reading his posts. Besides, the whippin room has been pretty boring since he left.

This current crop of mods are dickholes. Ackbar, Rob and Metcalf brought the excitement in. The Midnight Mafia all have Golden Buckeye cards.

The BEST Mustang meet in the Tristate is put on by a Chevy Guy and a Mustang guy thats rocking a SBC!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    Rob, er, I mean cryin, does Craig even want back on? I know I miss reading his posts. Besides, the whippin room has been pretty boring since he left.
    Someone would need to build one heck of a bridge for that to happen I believe.

PS: Three years until my AARP card comes in the mail!!!!

^^^ WOW so that means you're a whole 47 years old ??? I'm surprised you're still able to form a coherent sentence at your ADVANCED age !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

it would be a nice change if the logo's and shirts etc. had some updates , flames and tribal have definately been done!
    maybe change the board colors up ?
    fresh people in charge is moving in the right direction. it is crazy the mods and such that havent been on in yr's or even have a stang.
    when a stroker windsor just wont do

I think the shirt ordeal was the final straw for a lot of people.

The cruises being gone isn't helping.

The constant whining about the dozen. That's a huge thing. No one can win.

When Craig was handling the dozen, it wasn't any different than when I was handling it.

Everyone wants to cry that there car is a street car when it's not. Everyone wants to whine that they don't get to be on the list when they made 2 posts in the year.

It's the same every year come October. Whoever was handling the list did nothing but catch shit from everyone.

Hell, even with a "no name" person handling it. Still isn't much interest.

A lot of the other original guys don't hardly post.

A couple reasons, some just don't have a mustang any more. Some have developed families and it just isn't a priority.

Back in the day, it was about Mustangs, hanging out, drag racing, helping each other out, having a good time.

I don't think social media has anything to do with it. Big Mustang sites like svtp, corral, s197, etc.. are bigger than ever.

You need some heart in this place, the problem is, any time anyone tries to infuse some good hear. The bad bunch just beat em down.

Look at Chad last year. Great guy, big heart, gung ho about helping out. It took all of about 2 months for the shit heads here to break him down and he stepped down from moderating.

Who want to deal with all the negativity. I sure don't.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    This current crop of mods are dickholes. Ackbar, Rob and Metcalf brought the excitement in. The Midnight Mafia all have Golden Buckeye cards.

The BEST Mustang meet in the Tristate is put on by a Chevy Guy and a Mustang guy thats rocking a SBC!
    Next time I see you I'm hitting you in the shin with my cane.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I think the shirt ordeal was the final straw for a lot of people.

The cruises being gone isn't helping.

The constant whining about the dozen. That's a huge thing. No one can win.

When Craig was handling the dozen, it wasn't any different than when I was handling it.

Everyone wants to cry that there car is a street car when it's not. Everyone wants to whine that they don't get to be on the list when they made 2 posts in the year.

It's the same every year come October. Whoever was handling the list did nothing but catch shit from everyone.

Hell, even with a "no name" person handling it. Still isn't much interest.

A lot of the other original guys don't hardly post.

A couple reasons, some just don't have a mustang any more. Some have developed families and it just isn't a priority.

Back in the day, it was about Mustangs, hanging out, drag racing, helping each other out, having a good time.

I don't think social media has anything to do with it. Big Mustang sites like svtp, corral, s197, etc.. are bigger than ever.

You need some heart in this place, the problem is, any time anyone tries to infuse some good hear. The bad bunch just beat em down.

Look at Chad last year. Great guy, big heart, gung ho about helping out. It took all of about 2 months for the shit heads here to break him down and he stepped down from moderating.

Who want to deal with all the negativity. I sure don't.

Case in point to my previous post.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

The Dirty Dozen is easy, you guys make it difficult. Is everyone ever going to be happy with it? NO. Can it be 1000% better than it is now and have much more interest? YES!

Is there really an interest to get this site back to something close to what it was previously? Craig was almost single handedly bringing this site back from the dead, enthusiasm and optimism were up, people were getting excited about meetings and other members builds again, etc., ..... Then you have the whole t-shirt fiasco. The upper echelon here killed it (not just the owner) and it had NOTHING to do with their thinking Craig was going to do something he shouldn't with the profits. Anyone with half a brain knew what he was doing and going to do. He tried to bring this place back and got stabbed right in the back for it.

The iron-fist mentality here has, and is, killing the site. That kind of thing just doesn't work for a place that should be fun. You can't have members fearing that every time they have a disagreement with another member, mod, or whoever, that they will be banned. The abuse of power here has been ridiculous.

Look, it still all comes down to "If you don't have the right people in the right places, this site will never be much more than what it is now". Passion for the hobby and for the growth of this site are key. You need energy and a true love for the hobby that goes deeper than profiting from it. Vinny brought that, as did Craig. The formula is there, you just need to follow it.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

This is the first thing that comes to mind when I think "stangbangerz". The cruise ins just kept getting smaller and smaller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb16ffCgttw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_tzPwaodIg
    Last edited by 2007ShelbyCobra; 01-18-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    Ben
    04 Mach 1 - 12.04 @ 113.89
    -K&N Cai, Mac lt, lethal o/r x, magnaflow cat back, mmr 1/2" spacer, custom cams, 4.10 gear. 356/339
    An STi owner once told me
    "AWD cant drift, they powerslide"

I'm not sure how many people know about it but both Miamisburg and Germantown have monthly car shows where they shut down the Main Street, there's live music and vendors as well as a few good restaurant's to get food and drinks. I plan on hitting several this summer, it would be great to get a bunch of Bangerz to make a showing.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    I'm not sure how many people know about it but both Miamisburg and Germantown have monthly car shows where they shut down the Main Street, there's live music and vendors as well as a few good restaurant's to get food and drinks. I plan on hitting several this summer, it would be great to get a bunch of Bangerz to make a showing.
    I agree, this year I'm going to make it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    Send me a PM on this if you know day of the week and location and of course when it officialy kicks off. We have been trying to find things in the Dayton area to do. There still is an active group of us down this way. THanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Send me a PM on this if you know day of the week and location and of course when it officialy kicks off. We have been trying to find things in the Dayton area to do. There still is an active group of us down this way. THanks for posting.
    Why a PM ??? Wouldn't it benefit the site more for him to post it for everyone to see ???

I would like to make it to some of them Rick ... Although I don't know if I am still welcome in Germantown ??? LOL
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I am in for Miamisburg and Germantown. That is a nice drive from my area.

Thread Information