he is saying he registered a long time ago and he couldnt log in
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Capri1979 View Post
    As I stated before Ive been a member since 2009. Look it up. HDNEMO. Its not my fault that this site didnt give me as a user the proper support.
    Whom did you contact? We've changed email addresses a couple of times in the last few years so I can only look back as far as Feb of this year and I dont see anything sent to webmaster@stangbangerz.com regarding your current account or the HDNEMO account? I also checked the moderators forum and see nothing mentioned there about your account. I can get both your accounts squared away, merge the accounts, using which ever name you prefer. We did have an email problem for the last few months that we were able to fix last week, but the email password reset system has been working otherwise, so you should have been able to reset your password for your original account as well.

I'm here to help.
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

first warning
    Last edited by beefcake; 10-17-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Its now my fault that the site dropped the ball and didnt properly support a user?

thanks Bill.

Who makes the final decision on this you? If I was going make a 2nd user name I wouldnt have waited until now.

Who makes the final decision on this you? If I was going make a 2nd user name I wouldnt have waited until now.
    no, if there is a time that is under discussion, the mods and admins discuss it.

i update the list per the rules.

i have no problem asking about your time.

when a new time is posted, the first thing i do is look at a post count and registration date.

with your current username just being registered and starting to be used, and your previous having 0 posts. i can only go by what i see.

There are several moderators and admins that can handle setting up a password. I regularly see posts in the moderator section where someone is asking about someone who is trying to register / get their username. or posts in the help section by a friend asking about their buddy who is trying to get on. I searched for HDNEMO and I can find no posts for any help in regards to your username

So again, I can only go by what I have seen. Not saying Bill didn't ask Craig, but their is a site section help and many mods admins

I will also point out, threats and personal attacks don't go very far. I am doing a job that NOBODY wants to do, as it constantly leads to headache and grief.
    [B]2015 Mustang GT - 8.40@170
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Yes, Craig can verify for me on that.

understand, I have asked to be removed from the site.

understand, I have asked to be removed from the site.
    There is no need for that. We are a community brought together mainly by our love for the mustangs / racing etc..

Stick around, hang out, post, come to the events, and top the list.

you've got a car that can do it.
    2022 F150 10.76
    www.beefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang, Hemi and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

Thanks, for your help. But does this keep off getting on the DD? Who makes that decision

Thanks, for your help. But does this keep off getting on the DD? Who makes that decision
    No single person makes the decision. It is a group effort any time there are questions so that there aren't any favorites being played, or someone can't try to keep someone else off the list to protect their position.
    --John
    Still Stangless
    2013 Ford F150 FX4 Ecoboost
    2013 Honda Odyssey (wifey's whip)

Since I'm not a contender It doesn't affect me in any way. I think the bigger point they were trying to make is that, even if you were a 10 yr member, if you never posted or showed up to events you're not eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    Since I'm not a contender It doesn't affect me in any way. I think the bigger point they were trying to make is that, even if you were a 10 yr member, if you never posted or showed up to events you're not eligible.
    yes, "participating member" is the wording vinny used, and specifically said, not just using the forums for selling stuff.

i welcome as many new members as possible. and that time would more than likely take the spot next year, but the posting does not warrant it for this year.

it's got nothing with me trying to stay "on top"

as soon as bills car is running again, he will bump up, and as soon as jeff gets some kind of a cruise in on his car, he will go above that.

like ricky bobby said "if your not first, your last" what difference would 3 vs 4 make to me?? 0, but, it would bump whoever is # 12 off the list, when they have participated, and been here. it's not about me, it's more about the #12 guy.
    2022 F150 10.76

Somethin' ain't right because I know for a fact I've seen some posts from an hdnemo username before. And in advance, I've never met this guy in my entire life.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
    Somethin' ain't right because I know for a fact I've seen some posts from an hdnemo username before. And in advance, I've never met this guy in my entire life.
    he posts on the other boards under the name, extremestreetcars for one
    2022 F150 10.76

I said I didnt give a fuck about the DD.

what do you suggest. I dont have time to play games with this.

Tim has been to all the scs races. I believe these count. And I think beefcake has a personal vendetta with Tim judging by past posts when Tim trailered beefcake at the spring scs

2010 DD #1
    2010 SS #2
    Xtreme 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by stocknotch View Post
    Tim has been to all the scs races. I believe these count. And I think beefcake has a personal vendetta with Tim judging by past posts when Tim trailered beefcake at the spring scs
    I have 0 vendetta against Tim.

All the stuff with the trailering started out as good fun and jabbing. Some people take things too serious.

The car runs great, and the car is fast. If it runs on the street and goes 8's that is very very respectable.

I post up the times for the list. It is not my final decision whom is on and off the list. As I said, when I update the list. I look at member time, post count, events, etc..

There are 0 posts for the hdnemo name, and the capri name was just registered and started posting yesterday. This does not make an active "Stangbangerz member". It just does not. So, it's out of my hands and up to the Admin and other mods. John has already stated he has not been contacted by anyone in reference to the hdnemo name, so, if you have a problem, talk to him. It's not me.

Beeny boy for example is a friend of mine. As he has not participated on the board enough. He will not make the list this year.

Jeff is a friend of mine, he has not "driven" during the cruise or scs yet. The car came out late in the year. So, it will have to prove it's street worthiness before the end of the year as well.

If I was showing favoritism, Jeff and Benny would be on the list already.

That's not how it works. I update the list per the rules. If there is a question on any of the times. It's up to the admin / mods as a group, as John has already said.

Everyone bitches at me, because i update a friggin excel database. It's not "Beefcake's" dozen, it's Stangbangerz Dirty Dozen.

It's the same thing that happens every year at the end of the year. EVERY YEAR.
    Last edited by beefcake; 10-18-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    2022 F150 10.76

Thread Information