Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilmington area

We can get a good turn out up there... Perhaps it wouldn't be Allan getting rid of the Thompson is it?

Well I have more parking space then walmart so I got the area its I'm poor as everyone eles so if we so have a thing its bring your own shit not to be rude ill have some stuff but not enough to feed a multitude of people. And yes Mr Jones is trying to get rod of his auto ordnance 1927 Thompson for around 1900 with all the drum mags and stick mags.

Moody , if your kinda enough to host it , i think everyone should be smart enough to bring something. I know i wouldnt expect anything from you . Setty and i was talking about this tonight at udf and we thought it was pretty cool of you to offer to host so we didnt have to worry about being run-off at the park. Most of the guys are know on here are stand up guys .
    87 T-Top gt(sold)
    93 Cobra (blk/grey)(sold)
    96 Cobra (blk/blk)(sold)
    93 Gt(put out to pasture)
    93 Cobra #4084(sold)
    2010 kona blue gt(sold)
    2013 ghig gt
    2018 kona blue gt

It's no problem to host I'm in a small rural community with a good bit of land the neighbors are cool as long we don't fly down are dead end road. That's bout it. We have had 30 cars at my place for graduation back in the day. And I consider all you all friends I haven't met yet so I'm looking forward to meeting people.

So lets pick a date!!!!!

Does a sunday sound best for everyone.... maybe the 19th or the 26th .... This will be your call Moody.... I will give u all call moody tomorrow sometime.. whats the best time for you?
    90 LX - new Toy
    " i have 4eye issues"
    1982 GT T-top
    1983 T-Top Dominator
    1985 Gt vert
    84 Turbo Gt
    82 Ttop

Glad to be back

The 26th is good for me. Hell I don't have a job so any time is also good. You can call when ever I'm up around 10am-midnight

Soo byob and bring a mustang on the 26 hell bring some tools and parts we can get all these non running mustangs up and going if everyone shows up. And I know everyone has parts they want to get rid of. This may turn into Moody's car show and swap meet for mustangs and other cool Fords.

I say the 19th fuggit.. Sooner the better... "Moody's Car Show and Swap Meet" Awesome name lol I'll be there and ill make 4eyed86 come also..

i got family shit to do that sunday. and the 26 will allow people to make room for it and it will give me some prep time. it took me 5 hours just weed eat the drive way and around the house. im going to try and clean up the barn in case it rains. you could fit 10-12 mustangs in the barn if i cleaned it all up. stolly your more then welcome to come and help out.....

Hahaha well thanks for the invite to come help lol

No problem help out and I can get you some free winter storage in the barn with my car. But any ways anyone have some good ideals for me as a host to an unknown number of mustangs coming to my place.

Thread Information