Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Eastside meet

Quote Originally Posted by cobrajoe View Post
    Where is the "spot"
    50ft from the old spot...lol. Instead of top of the lot in front of family dollar, it's in front of wings & rings. Tim should be assigning parking spots, and stenciling the numbers by now..lol.
    Finally got home from getting all my scripts filled. If this shit doesn't kill me I'll be there next week.

Well now, had 7 stangs show tonight including a drive by that stopped in to hang with us a while. The Fisher Homes Sales rep also came over and offered up some assistance in helping us grow this thing. He brought candy treats and so forth to hand out to little kidders and offered their parking area as well. He even mentioned grilling up burgers and hotdogs and printing up flyers to hand out to help us get it growing larger. Super nice guy. Thanks Fisher Homes. MIKE _ you may wish to speak to him next week. I think SteveLX has a business card in the bag of goodies he gave us. Sorry you were sick and couldn't make it. Hope you get well soon.

I enjoyed our BS'ing session, and the Wendys dinner on this nice evening!

I enjoyed hanging out as always! See everyone next Wednesday!

Sounds great Chad. I stopped in at Fisher homes before our first cruise in thinking it would be the perfect spot. But, there was only a contractor there doing some type of electrical work. I'll stop by up there later this week. Do you remember his name? Sounds like everybody had a good time. I spotted Tim on his way there on 125. If I didn't have to get to the pharmacy and get all these prescriptions filled. I would have been there. See ya'll next week.

Quote Originally Posted by '92Stang View Post
    50ft from the old spot...lol. Instead of top of the lot in front of family dollar, it's in front of wings & rings. Tim should be assigning parking spots, and stenciling the numbers by now..lol.
    Finally got home from getting all my scripts filled. If this shit doesn't kill me I'll be there next week.
    What time this thing usually go down? I drove by about 7:30 and seen maybe three parked together up by Fisher. I just swung thru and back out. Did not see anyone hanging around the cars.

Everybody usually shows between 6-6:30. I'm not sure about tonight as I wasn't able to attend?

Lol we saw you haulin it down 125 Joe! We were sitting in wendys eating since everyone left! LOL

Sorry guys I was on my way and had to turn around and go take care of some bullshit. Wish I could have made it. Definatly see you all next week

Quote Originally Posted by '92Stang View Post
    Sounds great Chad. I stopped in at Fisher homes before our first cruise in thinking it would be the perfect spot. But, there was only a contractor there doing some type of electrical work. I'll stop by up there later this week. Do you remember his name? Sounds like everybody had a good time. I spotted Tim on his way there on 125. If I didn't have to get to the pharmacy and get all these prescriptions filled. I would have been there. See ya'll next week.
    I think SteveLX may have a business card for the guy in the bag of goodies they took home with them. He drives a white caddy though and is probably in his late 50's. He has owned several stangs in his life as well so he has an interest there as well if I recall the whole story correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrajoe View Post
    What time this thing usually go down? I drove by about 7:30 and seen maybe three parked together up by Fisher. I just swung thru and back out. Did not see anyone hanging around the cars.
    Sorry Joe. We were eating at Wendy's by that time. Most were there by 630.

Yeah I have his buisiness card and will bring it with me next week.
    911 - Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
    If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words

https://youtu.be/apTCdfr0bn4

347, AFM N-91 cam,TFS FAC 190's, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Parker Funnel, 4.30 and E-85
    2011 UMTR Street Stick Points Champion
    2012 UMTR Quick Stick 4th Place(Points)
    2013 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (Points)
    2014 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (points)

Cool thanks fellas.

Had to work late guys, sorry.

I just may have to show up for one - this sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post
    Lol we saw you haulin it down 125 Joe! We were sitting in wendys eating since everyone left! LOL
    Yeah that would have been me...lol... didn't think I was haulin TOO hard. Lol

Well when things change, I'll come out and hang out with everyone. Just right now with not having a job, nor unemployment anymore, I don't even have gas money. Hopefully I get some call backs and stuff on some of these jobs I've been app'n for.
    Josh (Hardcore) Harcourt
    2003 GT (Redfire Clearcoat)
    Gearheds Car Club

Vortech V1 s-trim s/c, CX Racing front mount IC, 3.73 gears, Mac Offroad X-Pipe, Mac Catback, PP 75mm TB, RPM Upper plenum, Exedy Mach 400 Clutch, Exedy flywheel, Steeda Tria-ax shifter, Eibach Springs, Tokico Struts, Mach 1 grille delete, Mach 1 lip spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by CincySR View Post
    Well when things change, I'll come out and hang out with everyone. Just right now with not having a job, nor unemployment anymore, I don't even have gas money. Hopefully I get some call backs and stuff on some of these jobs I've been app'n for.
    What kind of jobs you looking for? My company is hiring for a few spots depending on what it is you are targeting...
    2011 F150 FX4 SCREW EB
    1997 Cobra Coyote Swap w/IRS project in progress slowly....
    89 Mustang SSP 5.0 Turbo -Gone
    03 SVT Focus Turbo -Gone

I'm pretty much open to almost anything, sales is the only thing I'm keeping away from. I'm trained as a land survey tech, but have experience with running machines/forklifts and other things. I also have experience with cooking and stuff. But basically just looking for a good job.
    Josh (Hardcore) Harcourt
    2003 GT (Redfire Clearcoat)
    Gearheds Car Club

Vortech V1 s-trim s/c, CX Racing front mount IC, 3.73 gears, Mac Offroad X-Pipe, Mac Catback, PP 75mm TB, RPM Upper plenum, Exedy Mach 400 Clutch, Exedy flywheel, Steeda Tria-ax shifter, Eibach Springs, Tokico Struts, Mach 1 grille delete, Mach 1 lip spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by CincySR View Post
    I'm pretty much open to almost anything, sales is the only thing I'm keeping away from. I'm trained as a land survey tech, but have experience with running machines/forklifts and other things. I also have experience with cooking and stuff. But basically just looking for a good job.
    check out the website, would be worth a shot. http://www.fecon.com/start/

Now back on topic!
    2011 F150 FX4 SCREW EB
    1997 Cobra Coyote Swap w/IRS project in progress slowly....
    89 Mustang SSP 5.0 Turbo -Gone
    03 SVT Focus Turbo -Gone

Thread Information