Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Street Car shoot-out

I say who gives a shit what tires, fuel, options you have... If it has tags on it let it run... It's the state boys and police that have to worry about governing stuff like that. If you get a ticket for driving on the roadways with non-d.o.t. tires, well that's your problem. Enouph whiney school girl shit! Where is the pre registration forms?

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    You know the old saying if you cant bet them join them. Well you will never belive this but i opened my garage door up and look what i found. Its a shame i have a spare stroker motor and trans just laying around
    LOL!! Hell yeah!!!

You still need to make your other car hook!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    LOL!! Hell yeah!!!

You still need to make your other car hook!
    I did , just switch bodies and at least the dist. will be in the right location in this mustang.

Who care's what tire it's on. My car is always on slicks and it's slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Tight ass ever buy a new battery?
    No the car is being painted and he's in California

Im really not sure why u even need slicks now a days when there going 4.40's to the 1/8th on a radial. Where's the Confusion???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5vk7ySeY-w
    HOHTTFMF!

2013 8.5 CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by 93 coupe View Post
    Im really not sure why u even need slicks now a days when there going 4.40's to the 1/8th on a radial. Where's the Confusion???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5vk7ySeY-w

RTTTFMF

I know when i got home last time getting the rubber of sucked, i will say the new line loc worked great. I all needed was a couple mph passes just to see where i was at. I was going to fix the trans this winter but know having rotator cuff operation.
    true street cars dont have line lock, guess you cant come next time
    OWNER OF SILENT BLUE

just found this for all you fast guys {new series } Re: Indianapolis Area Heads-up Drag Racers [Re: joshking440]
    #6346469 - Wed Dec 08 2010 09:01 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

2nd Friday of every month

Guaranteed pay-outs

Pro-Mod (run what ya brung)
    Limited Street (radial/29.5x10.5 tire, stock front suspension unlimited power adder)
    Real Street (275/28x10.5) (stock front and rear suspension, 88mm,f1r max or super light n/a cars)
    Outlaw Dragster (Biggest and Baddest)
    Outlaw Motorcycle (Not really sure)

9.0 and 10.0 index classes (no electronics/stops, .400 pro tree)

Pretty sure Wolfe could bracket race that car!

Quote Originally Posted by jad0087 View Post
    true street cars dont have line lock, guess you cant come next time
    They do when you put a $1500 brake system on. but i never did till then.

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    No the car is being painted and he's in California
    What color and whats he doing out there?
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Did not look at every car there but there was 4 or 5 that were on slicks durning the cruise. another had to have the battery charged in the parking lot. How can something be called a street car that gets drove all the time need a jump. Buy the way last time i checked it was not legal to drive on slicks. Also most cars that are driven on a normally basis have a fuel cell larger than 5 to 8 gallons.
    The whole point is, who cares about your opinion!! No one else seems to have the problem you do with this race! Its for a cool sticker not 100k, you go get a life and let the rest of us have fun! If you show up with a Nitro Meth funny car i could care less, i just wanna see it make the trip on the street!! Carry On!!!

Oh and ill be there with no wipers, no horn, and half the interior from the factory, but i will be there to have fun and dont care who wins! i wont be the fastest by any means but will be faster than you i garuntee that!!

The Bad Boy!

They do when you put a $1500 brake system on. but i never did till then.
    Should have put that cheese under your hood and you wouldnt be crying about peoples tires!!!LOL!!!I'm just say'n...
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013
    Fall 2011 Cincy Speed SCS Winner

Quote Originally Posted by orangedemon331 View Post
    The whole point is, who cares about your opinion!! No one else seems to have the problem you do with this race! Its for a cool sticker not 100k, you go get a life and let the rest of us have fun! If you show up with a Nitro Meth funny car i could care less, i just wanna see it make the trip on the street!! Carry On!!!

Oh and ill be there with no wipers, no horn, and half the interior from the factory, but i will be there to have fun and dont care who wins! i wont be the fastest by any means but will be faster than you i garuntee that!!
    X2!!!!!!
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Metcalf Racing View Post
    Like I keep saying the black car had the optima red top went bad. We put it on a trickle charger the night before that and it pulled up on the trailer. But when we got to the meeting spot it was dead again. So it had to be jumped
    I have a new Blue top for sale, 100 bucks man, that's 80+ off......
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."
    "Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. But instead, Punishment."

My tractor was on the street more than some of the cars on that list over the last couple of years.
    Ok Mr STREET Car!! You rent the track and hold your own event!! We are gonna have fun with this one! Maybe ill come to yours and watch you chase your tail around all day!!!

The Bad Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by NO SHOT View Post
    Should have put that cheese under your hood and you wouldnt be crying about peoples tires!!!LOL!!!I'm just say'n...
    Damn!

Ok Mr STREET Car!! You rent the track and hold your own event!! We are gonna have fun with this one! Maybe ill come to yours and watch you chase your tail around all day!!!
    THE FASTHAWK TRACTOR NATIONALS LOL!!!!I cant get in I've got the wrong tires!!!
    CINCY SPEED
    DAYTON PERFORMANCE
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2010
    DIRTY DOZEN #3 2011
    DIRTY DOZEN #2 2013

This started out as a simple discussion, And i can garuntee that if i wanted too i would have no promblem running at the top. I have no intrest in chasing ets for a pat on the back. I have not made any personal attacks on anyone here just pointing out facts but since you have started on personal attacks i can loan you some money to finish your car and put street tirs on it.

Thread Information