Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Stangbangerz Spring Cruise-In

Quote Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
    lmao thats after we told him to GTFO of lebanon last night he sat down in his car with that 15 yr old lookin chick and left
    He's got a quick car, but I'll give it a month before it blows up. Thing's definitely a piece, car can't be worth $800. I'm waiting to run into him with these heads on...should be a good time.

Anything LSX...GO 2:
    www.ts-performance.com/
    www.cincyspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman View Post
    Had a feeling it was some sort of wild combo... that thing looks like it would be pretty gnarly
    Hey Jesse where did ya go today? I saw you, then got out of the car and I couldn't find ya. I was hoping to shoot the breeze with ya!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by Squale iii View Post
    He's got a quick car, but I'll give it a month before it blows up. Thing's definitely a piece, car can't be worth $800. I'm waiting to run into him with these heads on...should be a good time.
    lol oh well i heard something from a girl about him that bothered me, so staying where we were wasnt really an option for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops Fun View Post
    Good seeing everyone..... Seems like I haven't seen anyone in a long time. evil347 thanks for the call about the rain!!
    That was me that called you,

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Hey Jesse where did ya go today? I saw you, then got out of the car and I couldn't find ya. I was hoping to shoot the breeze with ya!
    I sat at the outdoor bar with '92stang and his nephew for a bit, then walked around, then when people started to clear out, I went inside and had some food with my friend Mike and his wife and their friend... sorry I missed ya!

Definitely cool to hang out. It was my first stangbangerz cruise in since I been on here. Lol. A bunch of really nice cars, and a bunch of cool guys. Too bad that slow black piece of LS1 poopy had to park in the lot! Lol. Jk buddy

Thread Information