Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Stangbangerz fall cruise Sunday October 18th Colerain Q.S.L. 12:00-4:00

Quote Originally Posted by 1byafender View Post
    Yes it was. They where prob. hard to spot with all the people around them asking for there autograph. Lol
    Thats funny

I made it out, but didnt get there til almost 3pm lol. Cant blame that on my woman, I actually overslept and then had to drive 2 1/2 hours to get there. I got to see a few bad@ss stangs on the highway on our way there, and there was about 9 or 10 there when we got there. Got to chat with Beefcake, very cool guy and nice car too! My girl fell in love with USMC's Elanore! Man I would have sex with that car! Maybe next cruise in I can make it on time, and meet more of you guys... Oh and the lady was very nice, she rubbed my belly and everything lol, even yelled bye to us and waved at us like she knew us for years as well...
    Times not wasted if your wasted all the time

89 GT, just getting started with this lil whore!
    2006 GSXR 1000, new bike in the works
    2002 Hayabusa, a.k.a. The Punisher!!!
    2003 GSXR 600 a.k.a Her bike...
    Bootleg Racing

Quote Originally Posted by DocG2828 View Post
    Cool.....maybe next time I'll actually make some effort to meet some peeps. I pulled up in my fox and had a few people interested in the sound and the headlights! Not sure who they were....but I'm interested in putting faces with names.

I pulled up in my black hatch LX.....with a young gal in the passenger seat. Not my daughter...was my buds. He rolled up in a 74 El Camino and parked outside the area....holy crap....that car has a 383 and about 5000+ watts a bump in her....with only two 15" subs. Lives across the street from me. Not a stang....but this guy builds anything.

I live down the subdivision from our powder coat guy Kenny....would love to actually meet some names with cars...just kinda the guy in the shadows ya know.

For a t-shirt....I need an x-large....and I'll be happy to meet you when you are well. I have one eye right now cuz I think I blinded the other one installing a shop light...oops.

Hope u guys saw my car and can connect it with my screen name here...my real name is Greg. Hope to keep coming out!
    That was me (loyd) that talked to you when you parked, I asked what camshaft you had. It sounded killer!! Looked good also!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1byafender View Post
    Yes it was. They where prob. hard to spot with all the people around them asking for there autograph. Lol
    hahahaha, well no offense, but you cant miss yougotjunk lol, last time i saw them 2 was at the christmas dinner last year, funny night
    hondas are like tampon's, every pu$*y needs one

the sanitary engineere

95 5.0 blown-. vibrant red GTS, soon to be boosted, anyone wanna help?
    04 40th ann. vert gt- stock- tuned

Quote Originally Posted by INSANEBA View Post
    I made it out, but didnt get there til almost 3pm lol. Cant blame that on my woman, I actually overslept and then had to drive 2 1/2 hours to get there. I got to see a few bad@ss stangs on the highway on our way there, and there was about 9 or 10 there when we got there. Got to chat with Beefcake, very cool guy and nice car too! My girl fell in love with USMC's Elanore! Man I would have sex with that car! Maybe next cruise in I can make it on time, and meet more of you guys... Oh and the lady was very nice, she rubbed my belly and everything lol, even yelled bye to us and waved at us like she knew us for years as well...
    yeah my girl did the same thing could not hardly get her away from it

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang View Post
    yeah my girl did the same thing could not hardly get her away from it
    I'm not gonna lie, I didnt want to leave it either lol...
    Times not wasted if your wasted all the time

89 GT, just getting started with this lil whore!
    2006 GSXR 1000, new bike in the works
    2002 Hayabusa, a.k.a. The Punisher!!!
    2003 GSXR 600 a.k.a Her bike...
    Bootleg Racing

I thought it was a good turnout. I came and walked around for a little while with my girlfriend and seen some really cool cars. The light blue fastback mustang was sweet. It looks like the owner has spent many many hours perfecting it. I'm already looking forward to the spring cruise in next year, lol.

Thread Information