Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private Race day at E2O, 9/27, ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!!

Talking Private Race day at E2O, 9/27, ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!!

Hey guys, I know that I have not been on here long but I am hosting a PRIVATE race day at E2O on Sept 27th, INVITE ONLY. I can ONLY have 40 racers and I have 10 Spots open, and I did not know if any of you guys would like to come out for a day of racing, just for fun. This is the 3rd time I have done this and each time we all have a great time with friends and family hanging out.

Here are the Details:

Racers are $40 and spectators are FREE, so bring all your friends to watch you run.

Gates open @ 9:30 AM
    Tech card fill out is at 10:30 AM

Race from 11 - 3

Concessions will be open all day as well.

RAIN DATE is OCT 18, I know that is the cruise in, but I had all this planned about 2 months ago, so do a rain dance to keep it away.

Basically, the track guy, Mike, stands at the tree all day, just waiting for someone to come up to race, so you can go head to head, or just yourself, what ever you want and as many time as you want. There is no money involved, it is all for fun.

All the money that is made from this event is going to a non-for-profit that my wife is a board member and invloved with called New Perception, which helps kids and adults with disabilities. Our son received services through them from the time he was 15 months old till he was 3 yrs old, that is why we are involved with them, they have done so much for our family!

We're also going to be doing spilt the pot through out the day and a small little bake sale to help raise a little more money and make the day a little more exciting.

THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE for the first 10 people that get with me and PAY. I am sorry for the short notice, but, I had to give all my racers from this past spring a chance to get in. Once you get in, you will be sent a invite the next one we do, which will be next spring.

I will keep updating this post through the week to let you know where we are and who is all in. Some of my friends are on here, and have already signed up and have gone, so maybe they will post up as well.

You can PM me, or e-mail @ scmdh@insightbb.com, and we can go from there.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Mr.Moontang; 09-26-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Just to let you guys know, here are some that have already signed up that are going to be there:

Aperacer
    Mrsape
    7721Cobra
    (moontang: not racing, just watching...)
    Byrd Man
    Gearhead
    rmracing
    Brandon Alsept

All of these guys/girl got in about a week or so ago, so I STILL have the 10 Spots Open!!
    Last edited by Mr.Moontang; 09-17-2009 at 11:15 AM.

That's really kick ass! I'm not going to be around or I would definitely be there. Have a great time everybody!

I'd be there if I didn't have bengal/steelers game tickets...plus it's the wife's birthday...don't think that would go over to well.
    Kilkare xtreme outlawseries X235 2014 Champion and Record Holder
    Dedpedal Racing;Sponsered by Lasota Racing;Tuned by S&M motorsports motorsports
    Boss block 347/225 TFS HP's/SR/BW S476/A2W/PG/FAST xfi on E85
    5.33@134 on a 26x8.5"

That's really kick ass! I'm not going to be around or I would definitely be there. Have a great time everybody!
    Thanks Holly for the Positive Reply!!! Scott (MrMoontang) told me that this was a great site to be on and that there are alot of great people on here!!

I am sorry you are not going to be around, but don't worry, I put on a Private Race day every Spring and Fall for people to come out, have a great time and enjoy the track with ONLY friends and family there, and not have to worry about the General public. It is kinda strange to be at edgewater with hardly no people there, when you are used to it being PACKED with cars and people. If you would like, send me a PM and I can get your info from you so that I get you on the list to send you an invite to for the next time.

I'd be there if I didn't have bengal/steelers game tickets...plus it's the wife's birthday...don't think that would go over to well.
    Have a great time at the game, I am sure it will be intresting, since most the games are. Plus, going to a race track on the wife's b-day, not a good idea, I would have to agree 1000% on that. Once again, send me a PM, and I can get you down for next time, if you want.

I can't wait !! I'm really looking forward to this !!!

Scott
    -----------------------------------------
    Scott
    93 Coupe
    66 Fastback

Quote Originally Posted by KYGTP View Post
    going to a race track on the wife's b-day, not a good idea, I would have to agree 1000% on that.
    i went on the wifes birthday once... that was when i broke the car....bad carma

on a liter note...she is looking forward to this as much as i am......thanks again for putting this on

I can't wait !! I'm really looking forward to this !!!
    Thats great, I am glad Allen got up with you to tell you about this! See you on the 27th!!

thanks again for putting this on
    Not a problem, I am glad to do it. Believe it or not, but this all started about a year and half ago, and it was my WIFE's idea to do it for me for MY B-day What a great wife, I am blessed.........

N KY (Home of the Rare Northern Kentucky Brown Trout)
    Just to let you guys know, here are some that have already signed up that are going to be there:

Aperacer
    Mrsape
    7721Cobra
    (moontang: not racing, just watching...)
    Byrd Man
    Gearhead
    rmracing
    Brandon Alsept

All of these guys/girl got in about a week or so ago, so I STILL have the 10 Spots Open!!
    Moontangs cars going down the track on a couple passes.....He just doesn't know I'm running it yet..LOL

If we want to be there to watch do we just show up or do we need to let you know. I will be there to watch.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

If we want to be there to watch do we just show up or do we need to let you know. I will be there to watch.
    If anyone want to just hang out, just post up or pm me so that I kinda know who all is coming, it is no big deal!! Bring as many people as you want to hang out with us all. Plus, we are going to have a sign up sheet, so that everyone that is there will get an invite for the next race day! I try to get around before the race starts to introduce myself to everyone since I seem to get more and more people that are friends of friends that love to race as well.

Plus concession will be open, so you don't have to worry about food and drinks unless you want to bring your own.

Look forward to meeting all of you!! And hope for GREAT weather!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 7721Cobra View Post
    Moontangs cars going down the track on a couple passes.....He just doesn't know I'm running it yet..LOL

Whatever, I am going for the corndogs...

Whatever, I am going for the corndogs...
    Don't you mean "Lava Sticks"? Since when they come straight out of the fryer, they are so damn hot, it's like trying to eat Lava on a stick, yummmm. Don't forget about the "track onions"

Don't forget about the "track onions"
    I dare you to keep Alan away from those!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moontang View Post
    I dare you to keep Alan away from those!!!
    That is why we are taking both cars!! Looking forward to this. If Matilda get's the thumbs up from Alan's pass in her...I may actually have to break that cherry. Personally, I'm just looking forward to hanging out with my favorite people in the world!!
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by aperacer View Post
    i went on the wifes birthday once... that was when i broke the car....bad carma
    You just remember that always honey!!
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by 7721Cobra View Post
    i am with you on this one... bring a floor jack i have some gym shoes i need to try on his car...

Man I wish our car would be done by then! But, we'll be going to help B. Alsept! I can't wait to see you Kim!
    Mrs. Bangingears
    89 GT, Future '12 8.5 Winner!

I have started a website to help my friends save money! You can visit it here!

Quote Originally Posted by aperacer View Post
    i am with you on this one... bring a floor jack i have some gym shoes i need to try on his car...
    I know the guy who turns wrench's on the car, hope nothing needs to be fixed afterwards...

Thread Information