Thread: H2O Race day a HUGE SUCESS!!! THANK YOU

H2O Race day a HUGE SUCESS!!! THANK YOU

I just want to say thank you to all that came out the the Race Day today at E20, and this event was the LARGEST event yet, that I have put on!!!!!

The weather was OK, but at least no rain!

We had a lot cars and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves too.

Not only that, but we raise a lot of money for the non profit,
    New Perceptions (www.newperceptions.org) that my wife and I are involved in. Just to let you all know here is the break down:

Donation Bake Sale we got around $156

The split the the pot that we did we got $195

Once we paid the track for the rental, with the extra money from the racers that entered we raised a total amount of $1237.79

OMG, thanks you guys so much, this organization is going to be floored when we present them with the check!!!!!!

We WILL be doing this again in the spring, so we will have another great day of fun!!!

Also, all you guys that came out, please send me an e-mail with your information please, I meant to leave out a sign in sheet to get the info them, but with the day being as big as it was, my wife and total forgot!! I just have a list of names right now, I just need to fill the rest in.

My e-mail is scmdh@insightbb.com

I can not say thank you enough......

That was a blast !! I had a great time, it was very well organized and some very nice cars !!!

I can't wait until the next one !!

Scott
    -----------------------------------------
    Scott
    93 Coupe
    66 Fastback

N KY (Home of the Rare Northern Kentucky Brown Trout)
    Thanks again it was alot of fun

That guy that sounded like he threw a rod isnt on here is he? Red 03 looking gt. Very nice car. Just wondering what happend and how bad it was. It looked like he drove it out of there. Making sure he got home ok.

Well, while my A.D.D. is telling me its going to be a good day. My O.C.D. Is telling me 1234 1234. At least my turrets is telling both of them to **** off...

thanks again...i had a blast.....kim had a good time too...cant wait till spring...

The short time I was there it was a lot of fun! It was nice seeing familiar faces. KYGTP I asked for you but didn't get a chance to meet you but thanks for getting this together.
    Joe

I had a great time, I appreciate the invite!

And don't count all your chickens (or at least donation dollars yet!)

As I told you at the track, Hyper-Performance Motorsports (that's me) will donate ALL of the proceeds from the sales of photos, gift items, and digital downloads from the photos I took today. New Perceptions sounds like a very worthy cause, especially if you are willing to go the extra distance to pay forward the gifts you received, that is so very commendable. Even with the gray clouds I was able to get a couple of decent shots.

Here is the link to the photos, if anyone wants anything special, give me a shout!
    Buy a bunch, lets help out New Perceptions!

http://hyperperformance.smugmug.com/...ption-Drag-Day
    I can "Visualize Whirrled Peas" - thanks for the ride Vinny, it was much too short!

-- Dave
    Resident Philosopher

KYGTP - thanks again for such a well planned event. Enjoyed the day and glad to help your cause.

I'm ordering my pictures later today or tomorrow. That is fantastic the amount you made!! I love being a part of something like that.

I had a blast as well. Got some embarrassing time's..well, it embarrassed hubby but looking forward to Spring and hopefully much better times. Was a wonderful way to finally take my first couple of passes ever!! Matilda may not have gone fast when I was driving her but she did go fast for others. I'd like to help you two out next year as well however I can...as long as I can still race a couple too!!
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Thread Information