Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Stangbangerz Spring Cruise-In (7th Annual!)

sounds like an idea for t shirts ......NO BURNOUTS...i dont even smoke dope
    Buy made in USA!

im thinking that the guys foot just accidently dumped the clutch real quick....that happens sometimes?

so for the person who had the camera, wheres the video!?
    Ben
    04 Mach 1 - 12.04 @ 113.89
    -K&N Cai, Mac lt, lethal o/r x, magnaflow cat back, mmr 1/2" spacer, custom cams, 4.10 gear. 356/339
    An STi owner once told me
    "AWD cant drift, they powerslide"

life is too short have sum fun
    Buy made in USA!

who said i even did a burnout.if i wanted to i would of used the line loc right in front of the outdoor bar. i was just making a point about camera's and a little instagation at a exit. by the why about having traction problems is not a problem as i drive on et streets. half of these people bitchin would not know horsepower if it hit em in the face.

I must be confused again. I thought it was a cruise (clean up your rides and show them off..have some food and visit with incredible friends) and not a track day.
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by fasthawk View Post
    who said i even did a burnout.if i wanted to i would of used the line loc right in front of the outdoor bar. i was just making a point about camera's and a little instagation at a exit. by the why about having traction problems is not a problem as i drive on et streets. half of these people bitchin would not know horsepower if it hit em in the face.
    IBTWR!
    Scotty Mac

Quote Originally Posted by 2007ShelbyCobra View Post
    so for the person who had the camera, wheres the video!?
    it was a friend of mine who took the videos. we were over by chris's lighting that had the t-bird on it checking his car out. taking a video of it idling and talking to him. he turned the cam on with intent to get a video of them all leaving ( not burning out ) everyone who did burn out did because they wanted to. there were plenty who left and didn't and just got on it a bit. everyone else who just drove off did that because they wanted to. now to blame it on the person holding the camera is like blaming a pencil for miss spelled words. camera guy wasn't the one dumping the clutch or pressing the gas.

it was the driver, not the camera guy burning out. now yes. having one there may of been a turn on to blow them off but plenty just drove off.

and yes. one of the guys working there was telling people "my boss told me to tell you guys no burning out, but your not going to get in trouble if you do"

thats exactly what he told me as i pulled out.

next time there wont be a camera out so this dont happen again.
    Ryan Grove

07 Jetta Wolfsburg edition 2.5
    04 Explorer xlt

Wtb fox coupe or hatch roller for ls swap.

" if one more bolt breaks I'm going to start welding parts on "

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan218 View Post
    it was a friend of mine who took the videos. we were over by chris's lighting that had the t-bird on it checking his car out. taking a video of it idling and talking to him. he turned the cam on with intent to get a video of them all leaving ( not burning out ) everyone who did burn out did because they wanted to. there were plenty who left and didn't and just got on it a bit. everyone else who just drove off did that because they wanted to. now to blame it on the person holding the camera is like blaming a pencil for miss spelled words. camera guy wasn't the one dumping the clutch or pressing the gas.

it was the driver, not the camera guy burning out. now yes. having one there may of been a turn on to blow them off but plenty just drove off.

and yes. one of the guys working there was telling people "my boss told me to tell you guys no burning out, but your not going to get in trouble if you do"

thats exactly what he told me as i pulled out.

next time there wont be a camera out so this dont happen again.

I was simply wondering if the video was going to be on youtube or something. I want to see what all the bi**ing is about and see the burnout/outs. And by no means is it the camera mans fault.
    Ben
    04 Mach 1 - 12.04 @ 113.89
    -K&N Cai, Mac lt, lethal o/r x, magnaflow cat back, mmr 1/2" spacer, custom cams, 4.10 gear. 356/339
    An STi owner once told me
    "AWD cant drift, they powerslide"

for those who like to do burnouts every year at manchester,ohio theres a jack roush day,they have alot of nice cars there,you can get jacks autograph if u are a fan,plus theres a burnout competition as well,if u search on youtube i believe its manchester,ohio jack roush day u will see a couple of videos of a yellow chevelle...anyway all the burnout lovers should attend,and all the burnout participants should enter the competition and everyone else who is a tiresmoking hater should stay at the car show area and enjoy the nice mustangs etc...
    Buy made in USA!

Its not that we dont like burnouts.But when they boot us off the property because some one wants to act cool and do a burnout.Then its not so cool.Keep the burnouts for some where else,NOT WHERE WE HAVE THE CRUISE IN.whats so hard to grasp from that?
    D.S.S. Pro Bullet 331.
    #13 Spring Street car shootout.
    Big thanks to:
    S&M Motorsports tuning and Fab.
    Cincy Speed.
    Hyper-Performance Motorsports.
    Killer Koatings.
    My other place.thestaginglane

I am done with this... I agree what is so hard to understand with no burnouts at the cruise-in's, it is not rocket science!!! As far as Jack Roush Day goes the whole day is awesome, I go every year even took Vinny with me one year and lunch with Jack!

Thread Information