Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 6th Annual Stangbangerz & FOMF Spring Cruise In

Great show of stangs..every flavor you could imagine....Best turn out I've seen yet(yes its only my second one but hey. )....Food service kinda sucked(food was great though), but all in all...Awesome time...Thanks to everyone who contributed in organizing this event..

Great pics also Danie...
    Love Fords but also partial to Chebbies

I made it for the tail end of the show, seen alot of nice cars down there. probably should have gotten there earlier. oh well there is always next time.

Thanks to all who took the time to put on this event. It was a huge turnout!
    2007 Shelby GT 500
    1970 Mustang Convertible

yes big thanks. first one i had been to and it was awesome!!

thank you for putting this together, it was a blast, looking forward to the fall cruise.

Tuned by Mike Bell of Dayton Performance.
    Airaid CAI
    Bassani SS offroad xpipe
    Frpp GTA axle backs
    302 rwhp 322rwtq

HOW DO I CHECK OUT THE PICS OF THE CRUISE IN. IT WAS MY SECOND SHOW. THE LAST ONE WAS IN COLERAIN. I LIKE THE LONGER DRIVE SINCE I LIVE IN EASTGATE.
    90 25th Ann 308 LX Sport vert. Trick Flow Track Heat Heads, Intake,Manifold. 30LB inj. X303 cam, block 40 over, Probe forged pistons, 73mm MAM, Cloyes chain, Ford Tappet HYD rollors & Harmen Carding 1.7 Rockers. Elde TB, Aeromotive fuel rails, Reg & gauge. Braided lines,Tremek 5 speed & Ripper shifter. Centerforce clutch,cable,quand and firewall adjuster. Mac shorties,OR X pipe,flow masters, chrome tips,Stock A/C, Electric fan,under drive pullys,Sub frame connectors,chrome Cobra R's,Nitrous.

Quote Originally Posted by STRATS View Post
    HOW DO I CHECK OUT THE PICS OF THE CRUISE IN. IT WAS MY SECOND SHOW. THE LAST ONE WAS IN COLERAIN. I LIKE THE LONGER DRIVE SINCE I LIVE IN EASTGATE.

over in the Media section are most of them...heres a link to some

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m135/stangman_77/
    Love Fords but also partial to Chebbies

I'm def. going to be out to the Fall cruise in. I live in Florence, so it'll be a little bit of a drive for me, but I don't care. I really want to meet some people and show the car off!
    "Escalators are the only machine that cannot break. If they stop working, they just become stairs."
    -Mitch Hedberg

Florence Police -1
    Me - 0

Thread Information