Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual Stangbangerz Fall Cruise-In

Quote Originally Posted by untamed View Post
    Read the very first post. It will tell you everything you need to know.
    yea i know what it said, but it also said twisted twins was comning so I was just checking!
    #9 on the DD 2008
    my 10.86@ tri-state http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtILfvmZF4

VINNY..... YOU MAY BE GONE BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see some people!!
    Gonna miss some people too.
    Is it time yet?!
    I love my crazy friends!!!
    Kim

Gonna be there myself if the car holds up today at the UMTR event... .
    Love Fords but also partial to Chebbies

Quote Originally Posted by snotzs135 View Post
    sounds like some fun just want to know how am i going to hear your horn when you spot me the 4 cars at 60 mph roll lol. and then you can tell me if its oil and coolant or just coolant lol

I've been known to dump alttle of both out the back of mine.lol
    2011 Gt/Cs 1 of 23 Grabber Blue with glass roof.
    3.8 Whipple supercharged, E85, TH400 tuned by Palm Beach Dyno

I won't be there in my car. I had catastrophic axle failure. They're going straight back to DSS (bought stage 5 DSS axles). The shaft came right out of the outter joint, busted the boot off, then completely fucked up the splines. I'm not sure if they weren't assembled correctly (shaft pushed in far enough to click the spring clip in) or what. The passengers side joint came out at 65 mph on 275 (in the fucking express lane no less). I had it trailered back to my house. The other side was about to do the same. I'm sure DSS will make this right, but I won't be able to contact them till monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
    I won't be there in my car. I had catastrophic axle failure. They're going straight back to DSS (bought stage 5 DSS axles). The shaft came right out of the outter joint, busted the boot off, then completely fucked up the splines. I'm not sure if they weren't assembled correctly (shaft pushed in far enough to click the spring clip in) or what. The passengers side joint came out at 65 mph on 275 (in the fucking express lane no less). I had it trailered back to my house. The other side was about to do the same. I'm sure DSS will make this right, but I won't be able to contact them till monday.
    Wow, sucks to hear that! So I guess the tuning was going better though? Able to get any solid pulls?
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

Yes, tuning was going well. No "pulls" I'm tuing the VE map, so I'm just basiclly tryin to cruise steady state at many differnet loads and rpms.

I'm hoping to be there tomorrow. Look for the white and gray primer Buick. LOL. I guess that beats having wrecked parts on it
    Kevin

'87 Buick Turbo T

Dayton Group

FYI in case it has not been posted will be meeting at 11:00 at the Dayton Mall. Northern group will meet up off of Miller Lane by Vandalia and roll to the Daytom Mall (JC Pennys). Plan is to leave Dayton Mall at 11:30 for Cincy!!
    2007 Shelby GT 500
    1970 Mustang Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hole View Post
    NOTE - Absolutely NO burnouts will be allowed on K of C property! If you insist on doing a burnout, you must do it on the public streets and take your chances with Johnny Law.

Sorry, but after the incident last year we can't take any chances.
    No pontiac this year, I'll bring a ford you guys will like.

I won't do a burn out but I can provide some smoke. It'll be as black as this guy's afro --->

See you guys tomorrow

Cleaned mine up this afternoon... she's all ready.
    Tony Bryant

I am torn between the race truck and my work van. I am going to be detailing tomorrow so I guess I will bring the race truck. Easier to wash. I will bring the hood from the farm party too. Everyone should get a kick out of that.
    Keith
    If you agree, pass it on.
    If you can read this - Thank a teacher!
    If you are reading it in English -Thank a soldier!!
    Keith Decker. Carpet cleaning MoFo!!
    I got a coupe!!! Picture me doing the Happy Dance!!!

My coupe PICS!!!!

I'll be there but unfortunatly the Capri wont. I was hoping to at least get it where I could drive it there. Maybe next time!!
    "Im here to chew bubble gum and kick azz......... And Im all out of bubble gum!"

Furcury Capri
    351 Windsor, GT40 heads, Mac Shortie Headers, Off Road H Pipe, Performer 351 Intake, Lunati Bracket Master Cam 512 lift/292 duration, 725cfm Road Demon Double Pumper, 8.8 rear w/3.73's, Crane Cams Fireball Hi-6 Ignition, and a T5...... For Now!! Muuuaaaahhhhhahahahaha!!

www.cardomain.com/ride/2883839

ill be there

All shined up and ready to go. See you all in a little bit.

That sux! Sorry to hear about that.
    Joe

Kevin, Rob @ TPR had the same issue on the race car, I believe with DSS Stage 5's as well.

Had a great time! No dew on my car this morning! I hope somebody got a video of the burnouts!
    Trent

I had fun beating up on the mustangs on 275 this morning around 11:30 with the LS1 powered Chevy Van......lol Bring it !! Somebody V6 Stang got power owned.... Chloe and myself were going to a birthday party in Indiana when we came across the cute little Stangbanger train of queens....lol .
    On a serious note, the cars looked nice.. How was the turnout?
    I just want a car with air.... lol

Just rolled in myself from the Cruise In.
    Thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it successful!
    Good to see everyone, and meet a lot of new peeps too.

We all knew who ordered this great weather.

Let's see some pics and vids soon.
    Mustangman "Stay Cool....HaHa.... That's Funny!"
    69 Cobra, 82 Gt, 85 SVO, 88 GT, 88 LX,89 LX

"We Gamble With Our Time.....We Choose Our Destiny"

Thread Information