Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My first street race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecrew07 View Post
    Beating a 6cyl camaro is nothing to brag about. they arnt the fastest around.
    First of all... pay attention dillweed, it was a V8 Camaro... I am not a moron, i do have the ability to distinguish the differences in exhaust tones between a 6 and an 8... and it was definatly an 8...

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper5oh View Post
    Bluecrew vs the stangman
    Ryan, youve been wanting that for a while now havent you?? and Im not stupid... his car is clearly faster... I'd rather not strip my car of almost everything that would keep it considered a street car and race it...

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper5oh View Post
    Bluecrew vs the stangman
    he would prolly blow up his car if we raced..i heard he cant even do a burnout
    SouthSide Custom Exhaust
    2002 Mustang GT
    :As far as I know - It's stock
    "You can have it in any color as long as it's Black"- Henry Ford
    R.I.P Vinny5oh 1969-2007
    Tuned By Modular Depot
    ~Josh~ MYVBGARAGE

can't you girls behave for one day

I liked to see that race..
    F.O.M.F. Racing
    Tach an drop then shift
    The official 07 Slogan. !!

Josh as the voted village idiot on this site I am absolutely amazed you would start messing with ANYONE. He is a nice guy that has never given people grief on this site. You want to start laughing at someones car? More posts have been made making fun of your car and you getting pissed, so you poke fun at someone elses? Are you that big of an idiot that you need to put down another persons car to feel good. If thats the case don't put your mighty 13.4 in your sig. It will be fuel to ridicule you even more. Note to staff you may just want to put this thread in the whipping room now. Someone just can't help but dancing in mine fields
    2006 Mustang GT "Shirley" sold 11.37
    2011 Mustang GT "Ashley" Bone stock?

Apparently someone else can't either http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25566

Sorry... my bad... i didnt know you had to be able to do a burnout to be a cool guy... from what i remember, spinnin aint winnin.... so i guess my car hooks better than yours

Quote Originally Posted by firestang70 View Post
    He is a nice guy that has never given people grief on this site.
    Thank you Dale , I think there is no use in making enemies on the internet... although some people accell in their "keyboard ninja" skills...

In fact... I've tried to stick up for you on several threads, Josh, yet... it still seems to be very much impossible... in fact ive very much given up....
    Last edited by Stangman; 06-26-2007 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firestang70 View Post
    Josh as the voted village idiot on this site I am absolutely amazed you would start messing with ANYONE. He is a nice guy that has never given people grief on this site. You want to start laughing at someones car? More posts have been made making fun of your car and you getting pissed, so you poke fun at someone elses? Are you that big of an idiot that you need to put down another persons car to feel good. If thats the case don't put your mighty 13.4 in your sig. It will be fuel to ridicule you even more. Note to staff you may just want to put this thread in the whipping room now. Someone just can't help but dancing in mine fields
    wow. he may be a nice guy i never said he wasnt. Not laughing at his car at all. All i said was that I HEARD that it cant do a burnout. maybe you should read the post right. No shit my car has been made fun of and dont know why there is nothing wrong with my car. So how am i poking fun of someone elses car. i dont make fun of anyone on this site . you dont even know whats goin on between me and jesse so why dont you just stay out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by '92Stang View Post
    Apparently someone else can't either http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25566
    and to you mike, what the hell does bad weather and me wreking my car have to do with a burnout???
    SouthSide Custom Exhaust
    2002 Mustang GT
    R.I.P Vinny5oh 1969-2007
    Tuned By Modular Depot
    ~Josh~ MYVBGARAGE

the funny thing is he keeps digging his own holes
    An obstacle is something a person sees when they take their eyes off the goal

and to you mike, what the hell does bad weather and me wreking my car have to do with a burnout???
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Thought ya wrecked your car trying to impress pre-pubescent kids at the high school , If not, my bad

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Thought ya wrecked your car trying to impress pre-pubescent kids at the high school , If not, my bad
    wasnt tryin to impress anyone. i had my sis in the car. wouldnt do that stuff. just bad weather
    SouthSide Custom Exhaust
    2002 Mustang GT
    R.I.P Vinny5oh 1969-2007
    Tuned By Modular Depot
    ~Josh~ MYVBGARAGE

No stang bashing!

I can't do a burnout either, guess I'm just slow. Jesse is good people, I know this to be a fact. Saying someone would prolly blow their car up if they raced it, isn't a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by strokercobra View Post
    Jesse is good people, I know this to be a fact.
    Thanks Jeff!

And clearly... I DID race... I DID beat the camaro... and she STILL holds together... Josh your 4.6 2V will probably be ticking by the time it reaches 120K... and I garauntee that my good ole pushrod 5.0 will still be kickin long past the 200,000 mile mark... and i still take it up to 6 grand...

wow. he may be a nice guy i never said he wasnt. Not laughing at his car at all. All i said was that I HEARD that it cant do a burnout. maybe you should read the post right. No shit my car has been made fun of and dont know why there is nothing wrong with my car. So how am i poking fun of someone elses car. i dont make fun of anyone on this site . you dont even know whats goin on between me and jesse so why dont you just stay out of it.

I heard alot about you Josh, should I believe its all true? To witnesses on scene I HEARD you were trying to show off and wrecked your car. What should I believe???? Your car has been made fun of for being a Fobra, you didn't put the Cobra badges back on your new front end from weather???or what I HEARD happen. I don't know whats going on between the two of you nor do I care. But when you make a post on an internet forum you have no control over what people stay out of. If you like Josh why don't you stay off this site. Better yet stay on its WAY too much entertainment keeping you around.
    2006 Mustang GT "Shirley" sold 11.37
    2011 Mustang GT "Ashley" Bone stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Only thing worse than a 305 TPI is a 305 with a 4bbl Rochester, like my 84 Z28 had.
    From a 40 mph roll, I got passed by a Tercel on Evendale Drive

86 Peanut cammed TPI......

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
    From a 40 mph roll, I got passed by a Tercel on Evendale Drive

86 Peanut cammed TPI......
    140 old, arthritic horses under the hood, eh?
    Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Josh I dont know you so I am not going to bash you. I do know Jesse and he's a good kid and I have driven Jeese's car and its pretty stout for the miles that are on it. I'm sure what he raced was a V8. Before you go running your mouth why dont you practice what you preach. It seems that you always dig yourself a hole on this site and then you try to push it off on someone else. I know anytime someone gets in a legitamate street race with someone else on the road if you win its all the better ecspecially if its he or shes first one. At least Jesse is posting stuff related to mustangs and StangBangerz and not his first KISS and WET DREAMS that he had the night before. Sounds to me that you need to spend more time on MySpace and not StangBangerz or perhaps get a job so you can pay for your education and grow up.Thats all:
    911 - Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
    If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words

https://youtu.be/apTCdfr0bn4

347, AFM N-91 cam,TFS FAC 190's, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Parker Funnel, 4.30 and E-85
    2011 UMTR Street Stick Points Champion
    2012 UMTR Quick Stick 4th Place(Points)
    2013 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (Points)
    2014 UMTR Quick Stick 2nd Place (points)

Quote Originally Posted by the_stangman View Post
    Thanks Jeff!

And clearly... I DID race... I DID beat the camaro... and she STILL holds together... Josh your 4.6 2V will probably be ticking by the time it reaches 120K... and I garauntee that my good ole pushrod 5.0 will still be kickin long past the 200,000 mile mark... and i still take it up to 6 grand...
    we will see.

Just so everyone knows i never said that you was a bad guy
    SouthSide Custom Exhaust
    2002 Mustang GT
    R.I.P Vinny5oh 1969-2007
    Tuned By Modular Depot
    ~Josh~ MYVBGARAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Steves LX View Post
    At least Jesse is posting stuff related to mustangs and StangBangerz and not his first KISS and WET DREAMS that he had the night before. Sounds to me that you need to spend more time on MySpace and not StangBangerz or perhaps get a job so you can pay for your education and grow up.Thats all:

This is some good stuff
    2006 GT. Ford Racing Suspension, LCA's, Panhard Bar, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, Pypes LT's w/ O/R H-pipe, CAI, Zex Nitrous, Custom Stage 2 Cams.

Damn this thread's still going? All this frustration over someone talking smack of a fellow bangerz mustang not cool.

Thread Information