so yeah, comin home from work in the almost 200k wonder car, and i get to the batavia area and i spot a purple camaro... so i know the driver knows i am back there, cuz the camaro speeds up and slows down... so finally i am able to catch up just enough to tell that yes this car is a V8 car yet no Z28 badges... and that the driver is a GIRL!!

So we messed with each other a lil bit and we got up to the light on the way to Mt. Orab, on Eastwood road i believe, she made a point to make the redlight so i pulled up along side the car and said "sounds good!! and wheres the badges??? thats a stealthy lookin one!" she laughed...

so the light turned green, i glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw her glancing at me, so with out any sort of signal, we both nailed it at a roll at the exact same time, and i got the jump, i held the camaro at my door untill the end of 3rd, thats when she started to pull up to the back of my front fender... so i smacked it in 4th and heard a pop, but still held into it... a few seconds later i heard her get 4th, id think we were doing a buck, maybe a buck ten, but it was prolly slower, i was just excited, haha, so judging by about what my speed was and what gear i was in, that was prolly about a quarter mile, so i honestly think i took her. cuz once she made it into 4th she started to back off after a few, so i think tha was the end, so we both eased off, she proceeded to pass me and get in my lane to pass slower cars and get off the Mt. Orab exit, after she smiled and waved of course... hope i run into her again when i am runnin some higher octane gas and with my timing adjusted correctly... but damn was that some fun shit...