Thread: Couple runs with a Mustang GT

Couple runs with a Mustang GT

7-31 on 275 red GT with CinciSpeed stickers. Anybody here?
    2004 GTO slightly modded to 608rwhp/569ftlbtq

So how many lengths did he pull on your cavalierjfwy

1st run 3 beeps from me at 60mph 3rd gear. Not pretty. Jumped out quick and by 100 was a few bus lenghts ahead. 2nd run I was in 4th and told him to go first. He took off and still didnt pull more than 1 car away before I passed him. By 140 he was a spec in the mirror and my wife was yelling at me.(lol) Before we got on the highway we were on 28 and he pulled next to me, gave me a few revs and spun through 1st and 2nd getting in front of me to enter 275. After each run the guys (had 1 passenger) slowed down and gave me the thumbs up. Nice guys FTW.

Sounds like a good kill Carl All the money ya got in that cavalier....er, I mean GTO is paying off

Funny, but my car runs and I have a steady job. Boost level going up next week.

What a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by cquist View Post
    Yeah Carl he's like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, he just keeps coming back. Must be his fine Union representation . Good thing he's not in your Union, he'd be working at McDonalds by now He's got a fast car and didn't have to sell a Kidney to get in done.

Uh...hum, my car runs, and it runs good. Wanna Play??? No ricer roll, but from a dig Funny, didn't see ya at work today
    Quote Originally Posted by strokercobra View Post
    Yeah Carl he's like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, he just keeps coming back. Must be his fine Union representation . Good thing he's not in your Union, he'd be working at McDonalds by now He's got a fast car and didn't have to sell a Kidney to get in done.

Yes, thank you Jeff. My union was able to get me an additional 4 weeks PAID vacation In addition I'd like to thank you for the huge chunk of change we will be receiving in a few weeks ( maybe I'll buy a GTO for a demolition derby). Great job on the grievance proceedings Jeff I believe the last time someone from Carls union got canned. The grievance was filed untimely by the president. jfwy carl

Quote Originally Posted by '92Stang View Post
    Uh...hum, my car runs, and it runs good. Wanna Play??? No ricer roll, but from a dig Funny, didn't see ya at work today

Yes, thank you Jeff. My union was able to get me an additional 4 weeks PAID vacation In addition I'd like to thank you for the huge chunk of change we will be receiving in a few weeks ( maybe I'll buy a GTO for a demolition derby). Great job on the grievance proceedings Jeff I believe the last time someone from Carls union got canned. The grievance was filed untimely by the president. jfwy carl
    Anyday. I guess you want to go from a dig to the 10ft line.

Anyday. I guess you want to race the 1/4 mile. I can only roll race, my cavalier with me driving just sucks
    Fixed it for ya. 52 is always open. pm me

Thread Information