Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Farm party

I didn't make it either, by the time the concrete guys left, I had my mom and brother here, along with Jason and some of my other good friends. We ended up sitting out in the yard talking until late evening.

I am sorry I missed it but I didn't want to drive around in the dark in the hills of Kentucky trying to find this place. I was in asleep by 10pm, probably why I'm up so damn early this morning! Insomnia sucks.

Kevin's already texting pictures to Jen!!! BTW - he was the first to pass out last night!!
    Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

There should be many good pics out there. Jen, just remember the pics we need.

I think some people need to post up???

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
    Hope everyone makes it home alright, I had a minor "ASSplosion" durng the night.

Got lost in KY........it sucked

Who has my hat?

BTW: WTB a Honda Civic drivers seat.

Kevin can't top this story ..........
    Cant follow directions.

Hat is in Kieths truck.

Good luck.

Wanna bet?
    I love F bodies!!

Bet..........................triple dog dare

had a great time love having beer guns and cameras! oh yea hot dogs to they make for good pics!!!
    #9 on the DD 2008
    my 10.86@ tri-state http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggtILfvmZF4

VINNY..... YOU MAY BE GONE BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start (and maybe end) here.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL156.../279722651.jpg

Next we can play "Guess the nipples"!
    Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Poor Queef, man I look like I'm trying to bust a move 80's style. Can't wait for the rest of the incriminating photos to be revealed.

lol looks like you guys had a blast. sorry i couldnt make it

Go to http://www.picturetrail.com/ponymom05 to view more pictures. I left off quite a few of my youngin' and company! I think Jen had the more incriminating ones of you, especially after you made me drop my camera and Dave got ahold of hers!! It's funny what you think you see through cloudy vision Ahh, in the morning things become so much clearer! Guess we'll have to wait for Jen to post.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

Thanls Keith! Had a great time. The Farm is awesome and enjoyed blowing up everything. Hope you liked the .480!
    Found the rear sight blade pushed over on the .357 when I started cleaning it. Let's do it again. Nice to meet everyone.
    Craig and Cathy got me home...............Loved that smokey burnout after snagging the Dirty Bird! I got one too.
    I want some Pics!
    Now........to clean all the other guns.
    Mustangman "Stay Cool....HaHa.... That's Funny!"
    69 Cobra, 82 Gt, 85 SVO, 88 GT, 88 LX,89 LX

"We Gamble With Our Time.....We Choose Our Destiny"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Seibert View Post
    Thanls Keith! Had a great time. The Farm is awesome and enjoyed blowing up everything. Hope you liked the .480!
    Found the rear sight blade pushed over on the .357 when I started cleaning it. Let's do it again. Nice to meet everyone.
    Craig and Cathy got me home...............Loved that smokey burnout after snagging the Dirty Bird! I got one too.
    I want some Pics!
    Now........to clean all the other guns.
    Wow, you'd have been in real trouble if you were counting on me getting you home! Seems I really did run across the road to get the sign!?! Dirty Bird is proudly displayed in my front yard today!

Gotta' 'love the DD!

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

Well that was'nt to bad. 'shwew' good choice of pics. Can't wait for the vunit to post up.

Quote Originally Posted by bcoh5gt View Post
    Well that was'nt to bad. 'shwew' good choice of pics. Can't wait for the vunit to post up.
    We looked thru her camera this morning - you don't want to see hers I was "selective" with mine.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by 95turbocharged View Post
    had a great time love having beer guns and cameras! oh yea hot dogs to they make for good pics!!!

You need to post the Vid of Keith clearing out the range with 30rnds of Armor crushing POWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Next time I will bring alittle bit more fire power.
    I had a blast and can't wait to do it again!
    98GT SemiBroke Now

WOW! I got the V Unit home safely and that's all I have to say....

Craig
    2005 Ford Mustang GT 5MT
    2009 UMTR SS #7

Well, the fun never ends. I woke up around 6am and went fishing again, caught 3 decent sized bass and started cleaning up around the fire pit. When I heard Keith start the race truck up, I sauntered down and had a few words with him before he fell back to sleep. Being somewhat bored, I remembered the floor jack in the back of the PooRoo. Needless to say, Keith had no clue what was going on when he tried to drive back to the barn.
    I love F bodies!!

Sounds like I should be glad I didnt go. :vomit:

Quote Originally Posted by PonymanfiveO View Post
    Sounds like I should be glad I didnt go. :vomit:
    Bullshit! You woulda been right there giggling like a school girl while we were jacking the truck up.
    I love F bodies!!

Thread Information