Thread: Snookers in Tri-County Saturday 29th!

Snookers in Tri-County Saturday 29th!

A friend from Karate's dad runs the place but is having to shut down, due to slow business with the construction and smoking ban(he was actually on 700wlw this afternoon talking about it). They are having one big last bash before they close their doors. The Danny Frazier band will be playing. I plan to be up there by 10pm. Any other 'bangerz want to come out? Should be fun!
    RIP Vinny50
    '04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 - 309RWHP/325RWTQ (N/A) ~ 12.4 @ 111 Mph (N/A) - Sold 10-11-08
    Born in New Zealand - Made in America

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean
    *** My VB Garage *** My Website ***
    "As far as size, I would say anything larger than AJ's is too big." - Dedpedal

Quote Originally Posted by mach_u View Post
    A friend from Karate's dad runs the place but is having to shut down, due to slow business with the construction and smoking ban(he was actually on 700wlw this afternoon talking about it). They are having one big last bash before they close their doors. The Danny Frazier band will be playing. I plan to be up there by 10pm. Any other 'bangerz want to come out? Should be fun!
    That sucks.. We use to go in there about once or twice a month back in the day. That construction has been going on forever...
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by 95redstang View Post
    That sucks.. We use to go in there about once or twice a month back in the day. That construction has been going on forever...
    Yeah my wife works up there and it drives her nuts! Hope to see a few of ya up there tonight!
    RIP Vinny50
    '04 Screaming Yellow Mach 1 - 309RWHP/325RWTQ (N/A) ~ 12.4 @ 111 Mph (N/A) - Sold 10-11-08
    Born in New Zealand - Made in America

AJ "McTire-Fryer" McKean
    *** My VB Garage *** My Website ***
    "As far as size, I would say anything larger than AJ's is too big." - Dedpedal

Thread Information