Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Stangbangerz Spring cruise-in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by wht_stang View Post
    we had an excellent time it was great to see everyone and all the cars were beautifull ally got a bad sunburn i tried tellin her but we also got to stop off at the sharonville show a lot of nice mustangs there as well ill be postin some pics from both tomorrow

Ally, honey, you really need to carry some sunscreen!!!!
    Life is what you make it. If you wait for someone/thing to make it great for you, you will be waiting a long time and become a miserable bitch! Me, my life is AWESOME and I'm still a bitch!

AKA: Scooby, Mrs. Snyder, Mrs. Scottie, Mrs. Moon, Cherry Blossom, Princess or simply Nancy.

What a great day - great weather - great cars - great food - great people - GREAT TIME!
    Life is what you make it. If you wait for someone/thing to make it great for you, you will be waiting a long time and become a miserable bitch! Me, my life is AWESOME and I'm still a bitch!

AKA: Scooby, Mrs. Snyder, Mrs. Scottie, Mrs. Moon, Cherry Blossom, Princess or simply Nancy.

Sweet time. Definetly an event I won't miss in the future.
    Adam

2003 GT, Stock 2v, NA
    270 rwhp/ 310 rwtq (SAE)
    60' 1.63
    1/4 - 12.56 @ 107.34 (Kilkare)

I thought the twins was the surprise. My fuel pump decided to pee all over my driveway. Missed another one. Damn summit pump.I am still looking forward to meeting alot of you. Been lurking on here for many years. Still workin the bugs out on the carb conversion. Hope all had a good time. Hope to see you at the strip soon.
    Last edited by ricmcusa; 04-30-2007 at 01:22 AM.
    Originally Posted by vinny5oh
    That's why this place was created, to give the local Mustang community a place to hook up! Job done.
    Can't hardly believe we'll be on our 5th year already!
    Rest in peace Vinny5oh.

I wonder how many of the people saying it's going downhill are still mooching off the classifieds? Sounds like time to hand out some beatings with the banning stick to me.

I had a great time! This is the first cruise in that my car hasn't made it to since i joined though...that was pretty crappy for me but seeing Twisted pull up made my day.

Speaking of which....i don't know if this has been discussed but where does the build on that car stand? Were there ever any dyno numbers? I got some really good pics of it too but unfortunately the back was covered by shadow in pretty much all the shots.
    -EVIL SSP-
    '85 Kentucky State Highway Patrol SSP Coupe

362hp/364ft-lbs Tuned by Cincy Speed
    http://www.cincyspeed.com/
    Walk around/exhaust clip
    The Stang
    The CVPI

-David

will someone just bitch slap me.......

I thought this event was in late May.

I did have my son this weekend, a totalled Civic, trying to get the TA running nicely for sale.........still, those are not enough reasons to have missed this!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say thank you. I had a great time. Got to meet a ton of new people and the cars were unreal. To all the people that helped put this together, you guys did a great job! Cant wait till the next one.

This was a great time, awesome place to meet. I'm happy we have a Quaker State close to us. The people have been very welcoming. I bought my Mustang for the speed and reliability but no one told me about the family that comes with it. I'd like to thank everyone responsible for this event. As time goes on I'd like to meet more and more of you!
    Joe

SBZ going down hill??? Please. This place is rockin every night with great people talking about great cars. That is what life should be all about.
    I had the time of my life sunday. Perfect weather and a whole bunch of great people doing what they love.
    We need a sunscreen vender next time though.
    Keith
    If you agree, pass it on.
    If you can read this - Thank a teacher!
    If you are reading it in English -Thank a soldier!!
    Keith Decker. Carpet cleaning MoFo!!
    I got a coupe!!! Picture me doing the Happy Dance!!!

My coupe PICS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeckerEnt View Post
    SBZ going down hill??? Please. This place is rockin every night with great people talking about great cars. That is what life should be all about.
    I had the time of my life sunday. Perfect weather and a whole bunch of great people doing what they love.
    We need a sunscreen vender next time though.
    Keith
    I'm with ya on that one man. That really pisses me off to hear that crap. Must be true though, since we had probably one of the best turnouts ever

ANYWAY, had some awesome cars there. I didn't get to talk to too many people as I was pretty flustered with the newly found "bugs" on the car, but I had one hell of a time.
    98 Cobra - Bolt Ons
    2017 F-150 3.5 EB

awesome time with great people. I want to thank Angie, Jen and Nancy for doing all the registration things and getting everything set up.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtsgt View Post
    awesome time with great people. I want to thank Angie, Jen and Nancy for doing all the registration things and getting everything set up.
    You took the words out of my mouth Bob... A big thanks to the ladies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobtsgt View Post

Yes, I forgot to say thanks to you guys too! I came over there once to get a sticker for a good friend of Vinny's that he had known for years, and got sidetracked talking to her. But thanks Nancy, Jen, and Angie for taking care of the sticker part! I appreciate you gals and all you do to help me and the site.

And Scott, a BIG thanks to you for everything you did. You organized this whole shindig, and it turned out beautiful, in my opinion. Thanks for saving Twisted Twins a special spot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Scott, a BIG thanks to you for everything you did. You organized this whole shindig, and it turned out beautiful, in my opinion. Thanks for saving Twisted Twins a special spot too.
    You are more than welcome Holly!!! I wanted to make Vinny proud of us as he watched over the event, I think he would have been more than happy!!!

Sounds and looked like an AWESOME time. I was playing pit bitch to Timido at the NSCA race in Columbus so we missed it. Hopefully I'll make the fall cruise and will have running stang by then.
    ">

Had a great time Hope to be there in Columbus!
    Disciple of Defeat.
    Influence and Conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by jaystang44 View Post
    O ya why didnt the power wheel win an award that was the best car there come on.
    hahahahahahahahahaha that thing was awsome
    We gave her an honorable mention.....she got $5 and a SBZ sticker!

It was a great time as always
    2006 GT. Ford Racing Suspension, LCA's, Panhard Bar, Hurst Shifter, 4.10's, Pypes LT's w/ O/R H-pipe, CAI, Zex Nitrous, Custom Stage 2 Cams.

i was kinda wondering what people were thinking all day seeing different mustang trains all around the city just a thought
    An obstacle is something a person sees when they take their eyes off the goal

it was an awsome show eventhough i couldnt bring the coupe (had to come straight from work..and snuck out a hr early to get there )
    "Drive it like you stole it "
    F.O.M.F racing
    who needs rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don G

Thread Information