Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stopping by to say hi! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stopping by to say hi!

CinciCobra
12-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Just finished up in the garage and as I walked in the house I noticed my BFGoodrich banner that has a yellow 98 cobra on it.....that I bought 'cause well, I had a yellow 98 cobra. Made me wonder if Stangbangerz was still going strong!

Glad to see it is! I thoroughly enjoyed the years with stangbangerz - the hooters gatherings were a f'in blast, I made some amazing friends (AJ, Scott, Vinny, Joe, and all the rest of the east side gang), and I still brag about this group.

It's been what, 10 years? Divorce, new wife, daughter, about 6 other fun and fast cars along the way, and still love building HP. I am on my second Z06 - and building this one the right way to be a reliable road course monster. Anyway, I may show up at a gathering just to see the great stangs this spring!

Hope you are all well, fat, and happy!

NXcoupe
12-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Good to see you're still kickin. Stop by any of the events, you are always welcome.

draggin50
12-10-2019, 04:52 AM
Good seeing some of the veteran members coming back, even if it is just to say hi. Hopefully this year has a bunch of members hanging out and catching up.

redfirepearlgt
12-10-2019, 09:16 AM
howdy

2Fast4You
12-10-2019, 09:40 AM
I'm newer to the site, but hello and welcome back.

Silver Bullet
12-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Hello!!! Good to see peeps in here!!

Rick93coupe
12-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Hey there, it's been awhile!

CinciCobra
12-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Hey there, it's been awhile!

Definitely has Rick! Glad to see you and MIke, along with some others, are still around keeping this going. I will probably lurk around here to bullshit and hopefully find my way to a meet later this year. Even if you fuckers make fun of the requisite corvette hat / jacket combo <---- joke son.....pure joke. lol

I am still amazed at the quantity of balls ass fast cars in this group - the vette community could really learn from the stang guys on how to build a car. I have a special love for the damn things unfortunately as I grew up restoring them with my dad.

redfirepearlgt
12-10-2019, 09:47 PM
...Even if you fuckers make fun of the requisite corvette hat / jacket combo <---- joke son.....pure joke. lol

I am still amazed at the quantity of balls ass fast cars in this group - the vette community could really learn from the stang guys on how to build a car. I have a special love for the damn things unfortunately as I grew up restoring them with my dad.

Don't forget Jean Shorts and New Balance Tennis Shoes as part of that standard issue uniform.