Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
tell me deer aren't smart... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : tell me deer aren't smart...

redfirepearlgt
11-09-2019, 09:13 AM
My wife hollered at me minutes ago to come look out the kitchen window into the neighbor's yard. This is what I saw....count them all...that's right...12 points.
https://i.imgur.com/pXuNuEC.jpg
I took the photo thirty feet away and he just ignored me. A blind man could take that shot. He knows he's safe here in town short of getting run over.

draggin50
11-09-2019, 09:38 AM
That's a beautiful deer right there! Safe in the confines of town! They are awesome to watch.

draggin50
11-09-2019, 09:39 AM
Throw him out some apples! He is sure to keep coming back.

redfirepearlgt
11-09-2019, 09:45 AM
They get fed. They eat our tomato's, the bird feed, the marigolds, my wife's flowers, and the neighbors feed them as well. Dad just bought a Henry .243 with a variable power Leopold to hunt down home on the farm in Indiana when it comes in season next weekend. .243 round is legal in Indiana. I thought the round was a bit small, but he prefers something with some reach on it. You don't argue with a 76 year old man....who is also your father. ;)

He was def in his horny mood...amd I'm not just referring to his rack that rivals Sophia Loren!

draggin50
11-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Hahaha that's one way to put it!

.243 will get the job done with ease.

cstreu1026
11-11-2019, 04:56 PM
You should keep a bow in the kitchen.

draggin50
11-11-2019, 06:44 PM
The one back leg looks like its been cut or something.

redfirepearlgt
11-11-2019, 08:04 PM
may have been it at one time or caught in some fencing or something but he wasn't having any trouble getting over the 5 ft fence in the back yard nor was he hobbling at all. He stayed around through Sunday morning and I have not seen him since. They are thick here. They have French Park and Amberley Village to slum around in when they aren't hanging in our area. It's not uncommon to have to stop for them on Galbraith on the way to work in the mornings as they saunter like Canada Geese across the road.