Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Reason For Stangbangerz... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Reason For Stangbangerz...

Silver Bullet
04-05-2019, 11:00 PM
In the other thread... “what happened to this plans” we had been discussing Vinny.

I’m just an old timer and life takes you by surprise and things sometimes connect. Today I finished. Up my shift at work and went home for a nap. Got up early and went to the shop and worked on the car until about 830 or so. The wife was out shopping... so I met her for a late dinner at Quaker.... had dinner and a couple of beers, reminiscing about the past. Dinner was over... I had not payed a bit of attention to anything in the place and on the way out....... a picture took my full attention. It was weird, especially after the conversation in the other thread.... but I Rasfeld really taken back and put things in perspective. I thought about the good times all the way home... the Ded-pedal crew and many other things. I don’t post too much or say a lot... but this picture actually spoke to me and brought back a lot of good memories.... all the way home

Vinny.... I miss you...

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/SilverBullet88/BB53F80C-2B0B-4C97-B900-41490C7BECD2.jpg (http://s232.photobucket.com/user/SilverBullet88/media/BB53F80C-2B0B-4C97-B900-41490C7BECD2.jpg.html)

PKFIRE
04-05-2019, 11:21 PM
I remember being there. Probably the last huge get together. Crazy how time goes by.

Silver Bullet
04-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Yes it is.....too fast

redfirepearlgt
04-06-2019, 08:07 AM
08 was my first cruise in seasons. Tried to sign up for the site in spring 07 but never was able to get registration confirmed. Of course there was a lot happening or had happened at that point in time as well unknowingly. Cruise ins through 2012 were still pretty well attended. Not huge but still 50-100 SBZ cars anyway.

draggin50
04-06-2019, 09:00 AM
Wish that it would get back to being half of what it was then.

I was also late getting on here but I had heard about the hype back then. Sold a GT to Jimmy Thery and he had talked me into getting on here. Very glad I did even though it was already too late.

Hopefully we can get some cruise ins scheduled and get some people to come out.

redfirepearlgt
04-06-2019, 12:05 PM
My tank is full and my weekends (shy of church) are usually free. Lets just hope for plenty of dry weekends this season.

mad max
06-16-2019, 08:18 AM
Nothing better than rolling in somewhere with about 8 to 10 mustangs all cruising together. The terminator cruise and all the other cruise in’s were great fun .

draggin50
06-16-2019, 08:23 AM
They were fun for sure! Miss it very much. Seems like everyone is busy living life anymore or the weather doesn't cooperate. There was a cruise in last night down in Seaman that I missed because of the weather. Need to get back at it and enjoying life and hangin out with friends.