Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Holley EFI Installers and Tuners [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Holley EFI Installers and Tuners

leroy93lx
04-08-2018, 08:31 AM
Is there any reputable Holley efi installers and tuners still around the area? I am looking at basically having a fuel system plumbed , wiring ran for a Dominator set up, exhaust from the down pipes back and the tuning done. The engine, turbos, piping, intercooler and transmission are already installed. It is a 6.0 LS swapped, twin 68mm turbo 1979 Malibu. We would basically like to drop it off at a shop and drive it home! I already have the twin pump stock style fuel tank, The Dominator kit and some other odds and ends. If we could get it finished up at a decent price but more importantly with quality work and not a ridiculous time frame I would drop it off this week! Thanks for any insight.

89notch
04-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Complete Auto repair and performance in farmersville tunes my holley efi. I couldnt be happier with how it runs. 9376965041.

zlou363lx
04-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Adam Maurer- S&M Motorsports is a Holley EFI guy. He's over in Cleves. 5132362355. He does fab work also.

redfirepearlgt
04-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Holly offers the classes so you could learn to do the tuning yourself. Just a thought if you felt so inclined.

leroy93lx
04-09-2018, 08:47 AM
I dug around last night and found S&M Motorsports. I remembered the name from Adam being on here in the past. I am going to get in contact with them. I wish I had the time to commit to learning the tuning but I don't. Between businesses, kids, farms, horses, rock crawlers and all the other cars my time is pretty much ate up. Luckily it's an enjoyable stress!

redfirepearlgt
04-09-2018, 01:53 PM
I dug around last night and found S&M Motorsports. I remembered the name from Adam being on here in the past. I am going to get in contact with them. I wish I had the time to commit to learning the tuning but I don't. Between businesses, kids, farms, horses, rock crawlers and all the other cars my time is pretty much ate up. Luckily it's an enjoyable stress!

513-236-2355

Maximus
04-11-2018, 09:01 AM

Adam tuned my TT/LS, Chevy II and Im happy with the results! :bigthumb

Rick93coupe
04-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Adams good, he'll take care of you.

chad393na
04-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Mike at Dayton Performance has done a great job for me in the past, and will be helping me tune again soon. Finally got “crispy” smurf back on the road. :D

leroy93lx
04-28-2018, 10:18 PM
Adam is a few weeks out at the moment but he is going to do the tuning. We went ahead and buttoned it all up except for the exhaust and a couple small things. The down pipes aren't to far from where g-body long tubes drop in so the exhaust is going to be fairly easy. We should be able to fire it tomorrow if we don't go wheeling. We still have a few wires to run for the fans , tranny cooler fan....... Odds and ends. Once it's running and tuned the creature comforts will get installed. AC , suspension and the good stereo. That was all my sister asked for when the project started.......

redfirepearlgt
05-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Give a shout when you are down. I'll run over after work and say hey. Adam is only about 25 minutes from the plant.