Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Some scumbag... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Some scumbag...

Goldenpony
08-12-2017, 03:19 PM
My wife and I stopped by the Milford Kroger car show last night. We were in her '68 Camaro convertible, top down. While we were walking around admiring the cars, some miserable scumbag stole the seatbelt covers off two of the rear seat seatbelt buckles. I can't believe they had the balls to do it right in the middle of the show with people walking around.
Oh God, I wish I had seen them doing it.
Ordered two replacements from Rick's Camaro, at a cost of $76. What low life bast---s!.
Mustang people have a lot more class.

redfirepearlgt
08-12-2017, 06:58 PM
I'll put windows up and lock doors when not at my car while there from now on. And I thought Car people were as honest as golfers usually are on a golf course. Guess you can rule out Millennial's and Centennial's as the former group owns ricers as a rule and the latter is too lazy to put that much effort into a theft. The leaves some Camaro hound over age 43.

As slow as I am to trust others, I have always felt somewhat at ease at cruise ins and such. I won't be a trusting in the future. Thanks for the notice.

draggin50
08-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Yeah I have always been more open as shows and cruise ins. I guess Ill take the same path as Chad and be more weary and start locking up while Im inside eating or looking at other cars. Didn't think it was that bad... Sorry to here you're out the parts because some low life.

Pops Fun
08-13-2017, 05:08 AM
Convertibles are a little harder at car shows.... Sorry to hear this Jim.... Scumbags, I hate thieves

Walter
08-13-2017, 09:59 AM
I was there on friday. Not alot of people there so it seems a dirtbag would have a good opportunity to do that. Dang man cant believe that.

86gt40
08-14-2017, 05:43 AM
Just when I got my blood pressure down from my ordeal. Back up it goes. . Sorry to hear this..

NXcoupe
08-14-2017, 01:44 PM
Sorry to hear this....