Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thoughts and prayer for my ex step son - Adam [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and prayer for my ex step son - Adam

gzbs197
02-14-2017, 08:28 PM
My ex step son Adam text me today and told me his dad died last night. He found him dead in his room this morning. Big shocker as he was my age. Think he died from natural causes but doing an autopsy to determine. Now the fun part begins as the ex didn't have custody and he is at his grandparents (dad's) right now. My heart goes out to him as he goes to school with my kids and I see him from time to time and I built a PC for him at Xmas that he bought parts for with his Xmas money. He always will text me online and we would game online as well.

Rough way to go into 2017 for a 16 year old.

k062693w
02-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Thoughts for you, Him and his Family ...

redfirepearlgt
02-14-2017, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear for this kid.

draggin50
02-15-2017, 12:16 AM
Sorry to hear. My oldest boy is 18 and they found his mom dead a few weeks ago. Hers was not from natural causes though. I pray for these people that are affected.

Dtony
02-15-2017, 02:18 PM
My condolences.... it's very sad the hear about these young people passing unexpectedly.

redfirepearlgt
02-15-2017, 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear. My oldest boy is 18 and they found his mom dead a few weeks ago. Hers was not from natural causes though. I pray for these people that are affected.

Dag Brian. Sorry to here this. Hope the boy is dealing with it okay. He's a good kid.