Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Star Wars Rogue One [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Rogue One

gzbs197
12-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Saw Rogue One on the day Carrie Fischer died. Didn't see it in 3D just regular. Liked the movie and the best part was at the end , you see a ship flying off with Carrie Fischer holding the schematics to the Death Star. Really puts a lot of context into the original Star Wars. I recommend seeing it if you are a Star Wars fan.

redfirepearlgt
12-31-2016, 11:31 AM
Saw it last week. Great Movie. Read that Episode 8 filming was completed prior to Fisher's death.

Was watching an interview she had with Bill OReilly last week. It was a crack up. He told her jokingly that he was grateful to her in helping further solidify his heterosexuality. She replied, "I take you you are referring to the iron bikini scene in 'Return of the Jedi'". He, said yes as they sat there cracking up together on set. Was a great thing to see.

NXcoupe
01-02-2017, 04:16 PM
I just saw it. Very intense. Puts the fight in perspective. Very violent compared to most of the star wars movies. Lots of up close warfare. Wasn't what I was expecting but I liked it.