Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
President Trump [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : President Trump

Goldenpony
11-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Kinda has a nice ring to it doesn't it? :)

redfirepearlgt
11-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Now all we need is to have action in place of talk. I would give you two cents to be James Comey right now.

NXcoupe
11-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Finally. Tired of all the political correctness and seeing a few cities carry a state's electoral votes. Finally ohio is red again.

Blkcobra01
11-09-2016, 08:23 AM
Now all we need is to have action in place of talk. I would give you two cents to be James Comey right now.

Time to fire him and prosecute Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IWRBB
11-09-2016, 08:36 AM
As Obama said, elections have consequences. House will be cleared, you can believe that. I'm pretty sure Trump has no issues firing people.

redfirepearlgt
11-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Time to fire him and prosecute Clinton.

I'd almost question if Comey isn't contemplating pulling a "Warden Ed Norton" right now. He just may be coward enough to do it. (reference Shawshank Redemption)

It's great to see the Farmer and his wife return to the farm and kicked Napoleon and Snowball back to the pig pen. (Animal Farm - Orwell)

04 Venom
11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
The hard part begins.

I could not vote for either of them, but for the country's sake, I hope Trump is successful.

draggin50
11-09-2016, 09:49 AM
Now to walk the walk! He needs to back up all the talk now.

redfirepearlgt
11-09-2016, 09:53 AM
The hard part begins.

I could not vote for either of them, but for the country's sake, I hope Trump is successful.

Yes it is. And Chucky Boy Schumer isn't going to make an easy go of it you can bet. Stock markets are reacting negatively but I factor that as European elites like Soros taking revenge out on our economy for the most part. It will be a buyers market and the market will recoupe and the economy will gain strength in my opinion.

Personally and hopefully I wish to see Donald as a 1 termer. I would like to see this as hope given to a new anti-establishment third partier who could come in with a stronger reputation and conservative values and not just seeking to legalize pot. My big fear is someone like Michelle Obama running for office and making a run at the White House. Then we are equally screwed.

Pops Fun
11-09-2016, 10:01 AM
I just hope he follows thru with what he said. The wall first.....
The people have spoken..... more then half anyway lol

My belief is that a different Trump (different from the stump) will follow thru with his initiatives.

redfirepearlgt
11-09-2016, 11:29 AM
1st - Get the nineth Supreme Court Justice appointed, a judge not a bleeding heart pundit with a law degree and some bench time.
2nd - Fire Comey and give the State department a biog fat enema.

The rest may fall into place as the process allows.

Last Screw Hillary Clinton and the email scandal. That will haunt her until she dies. Let it. Comey should have done his job on that matter. BUT!! Set out to expose the Clinton Foundation because that institution could easily become a war chest for 501C's in 2020 if not dissolved for what it is not, or put under heavy scrutiny if it is viable to remain as a charitable humanitarian effort with open books and transparency...like the latter will happen. LOL!

Blkcobra01
11-09-2016, 12:06 PM
1st - Get the nineth Supreme Court Justice appointed, a judge not a bleeding heart pundit with a law degree and some bench time.

Last Screw Hillary Clinton and the email scandal. That will haunt her until she dies. Let it. Comey should have done his job on that matter. BUT!! Set out to expose the Clinton Foundation because that institution could easily become a war chest for 501C's in 2020 if not dissolved for what it is not, or put under heavy scrutiny if it is viable to remain as a charitable humanitarian effort with open books and transparency...like the latter will happen. LOL!

I agree with this.

04 Venom
11-09-2016, 04:32 PM
I just hope he follows thru with what he said. The wall first.....
The people have spoken..... more then half anyway lol

My belief is that a different Trump (different from the stump) will follow thru with his initiatives.

Trump won the electoral votes, but may lose the popular vote. He received less votes than McCain and Romney when they ran. Fortunately, for him, Clinton got 5-6 million votes less than Obama.

draggin50
11-09-2016, 05:07 PM

Yes, this!!! Screw the Clintons and the emails. We have wasted enough time and money on it. The Clinton Foundation is a different story. They should be placed under watch and made to follow rules and quit accepting money from foreign government for speaking fees (pay to play).

I was reading that he has 5 guns laws that will be put into effect quick also that have been introduced to the house. Silencers will be legal under HR 3799 Hearing Protection Act and will not require the $200 tax!!

draggin50
11-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Trump won the electoral votes, but may lose the popular vote. He received less votes than McCain and Romney when they ran. Fortunately, for him, Clinton got 5-6 million votes less than Obama.

With 99% reporting he is down in the popular vote by 206,498. He did have less than McCain and Romney. Romney had a little over 60 million and McCain 59.9 million compared to Trumps 59.6 million. Obama had 65 million in 2012 and 69 million in 2008 Compared to Hillary's 59.8 million.

04 Venom
11-09-2016, 05:55 PM
If Clinton won the electoral college, but lost the popular vote, I suspect Trump would be claiming a rigged election today.

draggin50
11-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Its been proven that the DNC rigged it against Sanders. How could it not be rigged towards Trump also? And Obama calling for everyone (illeagals) to go out and vote also? How does that work?

beefcake
11-10-2016, 09:44 PM
i'm so excited!!!!

Goldenpony
11-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Do you know how many Muslims are in Obama's administration? I would be willing to bet they will all be unemployed very soon after The Donald takes the oath.
"Mr. Obama, you're fired!"

IWRBB
11-11-2016, 09:35 AM
If Clinton won the electoral college, but lost the popular vote, I suspect Trump would be claiming a rigged election today.

I guess we'll never know since Clinton did not win the electoral college vote.

More importantly, the popular vote means jack shit. Everyone knows going in what has to happen to get the win. I guess it's a somewhat interesting stat, but that's all it is. People can argue the EC is a bad setup, but it's what we have. Both sides know how the game is played and the rules are the same for everyone.

redfirepearlgt
11-11-2016, 10:35 AM
I find it interesting the in spite of suspicion that was later proved on the Diebold scanners used in many states in 2008 that were rigged, there was little if any rioting when Obama won despite the horrendous attacks on Sarah P. And again in 2012 when dead voters were found having voted and cases such as the one found in Cleveland where a man voted in more than one precinct was found, once again though resentment was the talk amongst conservatives and conspiracies were flying about, there was little to no protesting. Yet here we are this morning with a bunch of pissed off mostly unemployed people that if tallied up would not equate to 1% of the US population again trying to assert their power and authority as the minority seeking to reign over the mass majority that finally stepped up and voted just as Blacks showed up in 2008 and again in 2012 to vote for their candidate.

It's a one way street. And personally I am sick of it. It's one thing to bitch and piss about the outcome, we've all done this, but this is ridiculous. THen again I have to remember these people are likely the same people who flip cars and burn buildings when their college team wins a championship as well. Guess I am expecting adult behavior from spoiled rotten children who are nothing more then brainwashed grandchildren of the hippie, boomer, still pissed off about Vietnam generation.

IWRBB
11-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Protests are fine. First amendment. Kumbayah, we shall overcome, and all that shit. Have at it, it's one of the things that makes America great.

Rioting, blocking traffic- ie infringing on others rights and property- they are just being hooligans at that point. I'm sure there will be lots of arrests this weekend across the country. I'm guessing police no longer feel like the Feds don't have their backs.

Goldenpony
11-11-2016, 10:54 AM
^ What they said ^

04 Venom
11-11-2016, 11:04 AM
I am very worried that we have a president who states he does not like to read and that Bannon is supposedly being considered for chief of staff, but Trump deserves a chance before people pre-judge the outcome. Protest is fine, vandalism is not.

IWRBB
11-11-2016, 11:19 AM
A lot of the protesters aren't even old enough to vote. At that age- they are just young and dumb. Some will never learn, and some will wise up once they have to start fending for themselves.

Rick93coupe
11-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Many won't learn, unless they get kicked off the governments tit. That's when reality hits you square in the face.

redfirepearlgt
11-11-2016, 04:12 PM
I am very worried that we have a president who states he does not like to read and that Bannon is supposedly being considered for chief of staff, but Trump deserves a chance before people pre-judge the outcome. Protest is fine, vandalism is not.

Plenty more to be worried about than if a man gets his learning from a book, or other means. Plenty of book educated people that couldn't thread a lid on a ketchup bottle. As for Bannon, well many thought Pence was a bad choice. Turned out to be the contrary. He has been a great choice. But I do share your feelings about there being many better choices available for Chief of Staff. Carson, Fiorina, Sean Hannity...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOTCHA!!! JUST KIDDING ABOUT SEAN!!!! LOL!

redfirepearlgt
11-11-2016, 04:14 PM
A lot of the protesters aren't even old enough to vote. At that age- they are just young and dumb. Some will never learn, and some will wise up once they have to start fending for themselves.

I'd wager many are on the George Soros temp service payroll and of those who are old enough 1/2 or better never got out of bed to vote.

Pops Fun
11-12-2016, 06:11 AM
For while, I thought the electoral College was useless, but when I did some reading I understand it a little better.
my understanding is cities/populated states would rule the election. States without big cities would suck hind tit so to speak.

Goldenpony
11-13-2016, 06:43 PM
As I understand it, the Electoral College prevents the tyranny of the majority.

redfirepearlgt
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM
For while, I thought the electoral College was useless, but when I did some reading I understand it a little better.
my understanding is cities/populated states would rule the election. States without big cities would suck hind tit so to speak.

exactly how I understood it when I looked into it. Also if you look back to the EC in 1992, you will see that it does change with fluctuations in population movement and I assume redistricting when that happens. As many frickin NY plates I see here in area these days, the Electoral count in NY should be falling as people leave state for better opportunities.

04 Venom
11-13-2016, 10:46 PM
As I understand it, the Electoral College prevents the tyranny of the majority.

The framers of the constitution viewed the general public as ill-informed and not to be trusted in selecting the president. The electors were, in today's terms, "elites" of their time and viewed as being better suited to making an informed choice.