Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee project for sale [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee project for sale

Rick93coupe
10-19-2016, 03:35 PM
I have a jeep in my driveway that needs to go. It's the exact model and color of the one my wife was hit in. I took the best of both vehicles and made this one.

I was supposed to do an engine swap over a year ago and just don't have time between my business, car and family.

So here's the deal, the Jeep is Gold, has tan leather and every option, tires are newer and oversized, in great shape too. 4.7 V8 has a rod knocking but I have a complete motor and transmission in the garage with 120K on it (pulled out together), a spare transfer case and even another front axle if someone wanted a spare. Oh, There's also a spare front bumper cover and rear bumper cover also.

It's got some rust on the drivers rocker and several small dings around the body but overall a decent looking vehicle. The plan was to put the replacement engine in and make a solid driver out of it for my wife and I'd replace the rocker panel but time hasn't allowed it. We ended up buying her a newer car and I'd rather just have this go away.

I'd like $800 for it as it sits, I may even be able to help with delivery of all the parts. Let me know. Pictures upon request.

9372706024 Rick

Rick93coupe
11-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Engine and transmission have sold, lots of good parts left.