Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My apologies, [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My apologies,

86gt40
08-07-2016, 04:24 PM
To all that have been texting and calling... my apologies.
4 weeks ago I went to er with dad, we went home, and returned the following monday. I was met by a dr asking what my dad's wishes were, lieing thru my teeth I simply stated it wasn't to die today. After 40 mins of a scene right out of a movie, caps, needles, syringes, and tubes flying thru the air I was allowed to see dad... on life support. Complete organ failure, all organs... and the roller coaster was on. On July 27th he passed. The greatest man in my life,, gone... in the 2 weeks of living in the hospital with my dad, I sold every last part I had to be sure money was readily available in any case of need for anyone in the family. So the rebuilding begins. Not that I'm ready to, but that I have to, to keep routine, to keep sanity. To those that have tried to contact me, I'm sorry I did not reply. I'll check in from time to time to see how everyone in doing. To all those racing and chasing the dozen, be safe, have fun. When the time is right, I'll see you all again. Til then......peace out... may God keep u all safe.

2Fast4You
08-07-2016, 05:58 PM
I hate to hear that Jason, best thing to do is to keep all of us closer.
I'm here for you, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know buddy.

redfirepearlgt
08-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Man you have lived my nightmare...the day I have to say goodbye to my father. I fear that day as much as the day death comes for me. He is truly my best friend, which is why he was my best man at my wedding 21 years ago. He is my biggest hero here on earth and my first source for guidance...again here on earth. My heart bleeds pain for your loss. I'm so sorry. I know its something we all have to face in our lifetime but that fact doesn't make the thought of it any easier. May God be a comfort to you in this time of loss, and may I be able to be the man and son to my father that you have for yours. My deepest condolences for your loss.

Respectfully - Chad

draggin50
08-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Man Im sorry to hear Jason. Its rough losing a parent. Ill be thinking of ya and if I can ever help out, let me know.

k062693w
08-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Been a Rough couple weeks Brother ...

Glad I could be there for you, And Glad you have been there for me ...

Blkcobra01
08-07-2016, 08:41 PM
So sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

86gt40
08-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Been a Rough couple weeks Brother ...

Glad I could be there for you, And Glad you have been there for me ...

Aaron, thanks for holding my hand 18 days. Thanks brother!
I will always be there for you

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
Chad, a hug.. thank you.

SN95N/A
08-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Sorry for your loss
Rough few weeks for you bud,If you need anything you have the # just give me a ring.

Rick93coupe
08-07-2016, 10:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear he passed Jason. If there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

86gt40
08-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Thanks Rick
Thanks mike..

Goldenpony
08-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Very sorry for your loss

firestang70
08-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Sorry for your loss.

NXcoupe
08-08-2016, 08:25 AM
sorry for your loss Jason. I tried calling and texting many times. It is very tough losing your dad. I lost my dad in 88. I was far too young to be completely on my own and miss him every day. Remember the good times and also remember you carry a big part of him with you every day. Decisions you make, things you do, most are things you learned from him whether you realize it or not. I know I am my father's reincarnate, both in looks and actions. He was a better man than I will ever hope to be, but I try every day. You're too good of a person to have something this hard happen to you. Keep at it, one step at a time, one day at a time.

pegasus
08-08-2016, 12:03 PM
very sorry for your loss

WCKDGT
08-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Sorry for your loss

chris91
08-08-2016, 02:28 PM
So sorry for your loss. Lost mine to ALS back in 04 and don't wish that pain on my worst enemy. Just keep your head up and know he is proud of you!

PKFIRE
08-08-2016, 08:49 PM
I know what your going through and it's really hard to read your post because it brings back too much. I know your dad loves you and as time passes you may get to hear stories you never heard about him. A good friend once told me that you live through your memories. Keep the good ones alive and those memories can be reshared with him someday. Enjoy your life and grow. This cycle is unfortantly short. I wish you the best. May your dad rest in Peace.

KB1
08-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Everybody could have not said it better collectively, sounds like a lot of us have lost our Fathers too soon (mine of brain cancer 2011), keep him in your heart and your memories, keep telling/sharing stories etc. Remember you are not alone, you have a strong group here for support, several members were there for me. Stay Strong.

2Fast4You
08-09-2016, 11:33 AM
I lost my dad in 2005 from a brain tumor suddenly, I didn't get to have the relationship with him that I wish I could have!
This has allowed me to think differently with my kids and the way I want them to remember me everyday.
Sounds like you had a very good relationship with your dad, enjoy them great memories, they surely get us by and make us who we become.

CNTLOSE
08-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Sorry for your loss Mike. I have thought about you daily since you told me he was in ICU. If you need anything let me know.

Evolved
08-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Sorry for your loss Jason.

vertigo
08-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Jason, my condolences to you and your family. Unfortunately, I know all too well what you're dealing with. My mom passed away at age 59 on July 31. Anything you need, Aaron has my number.

Kwik92GT
08-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. :( You were able to be close to him at the end, be grateful for that, I'm sure he was. My father is currently fighting pancreatic cancer and lives in Florida so I have no way of being able to be around with and for him and it sucks.

graysonracin
08-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Prayers for you and your family.

beefcake
08-12-2016, 08:31 PM
sorry for your loss

86gt40
08-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Thanks for all the support guys. .. after this next week of work I'll start rounding up parts again to hopefully get the 86 where I want it this fall/winter. It's been rough 4 weeks.