Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
well Shit [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : well Shit

pegasus
08-03-2016, 01:39 PM
so this happened a few months ago just never got around to posting

as some of you guys know my dad has been very sick in the past few years. due to this the mortgage and all the bills fell into my lap for a few months and I had to take on a 2nd job and all the projects stopped. well in April someone did a one wheel wonder burn out in front of my house well I couldn't leave that unanswered.

I got in the t-bird and started it up there was some smoke but I figured it was just the old gas maybe some dust and after it warmed up i started to back it out of the shop, as I pulled out the temp shot up my first though was oh dam I i didn't fill the water back up from the winter.....wait did I even pull the lower rad hose last fall....NOPE after inspection I found a milk shake on the ground coming out of one header and a large dry dusty rust area from where the water leaked out from the missing freeze plug FML.

The good news is I have a 351 all set to drop in its place it just takes time.....this was going to be the year.

redfirepearlgt
08-03-2016, 02:39 PM
what is the update on your dad if you don't mind the inquiry? Your experience is why I choose to run a glycol mix 40/60 in my H.E. I would get side tracked and forget about it until right after a cold snap only to go out and find split I.C. and H.E. cores. Glad you have the 351CID ready to drop in.

pegasus
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM
what is the update on your dad if you don't mind the inquiry? Your experience is why I choose to run a glycol mix 40/60 in my H.E. I would get side tracked and forget about it until right after a cold snap only to go out and find split I.C. and H.E. cores. Glad you have the 351CID ready to drop in.

July was the first month this year he hasn't been in the hospital we just found out the last time he was in that the settings on his defibrillator where screwed up and he probably didn't need to get shocked the last 2 times. he also went to a chiropractor that only deals with the neck and a lot of the physical problems that where attributed to the stroke have been helped with the chiropractor.

redfirepearlgt
08-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Well that sounds like some better news. Glad to hear there appears to be progress and improvement. Hope to maybe see you at eh cruise in Aug 21sy if you can get away for a few.

draggin50
08-04-2016, 02:27 AM
That sucks to hear. Do you think it hurt the block?

pegasus
08-04-2016, 09:31 AM
I'm not sure I haven't gotten it out yet