Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
most reliable email service??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : most reliable email service???

redfirepearlgt
05-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Once again roadrunner has outgoing SMTP port 25 and port 587 issues sending emails. Incoming is fine.

I'm tired of this crap. In a day of virtual mail how can one rely on email to communicate if there are continuous issues? Seems 3-4 times a year i find issues with the TWX/RR email server.

So what service does everyone else use? google? live mail? yahoo? what?

Thanks.

Blkcobra01
05-10-2016, 10:32 PM
I use gmail and so far I like it a lot. Had it for a little over a year or two now. I dumped yahoo due too my email was breached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redfirepearlgt
05-10-2016, 10:39 PM
thanks.

04 Venom
05-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Used to have TW and I like gmail much better--less buggey and it's free.

redfirepearlgt
05-11-2016, 06:27 AM
awesome thanks

Mista Bone
05-11-2016, 01:16 PM
gmail and you can have your TWC forwarded to it....but even then it can be slow and buggy, which is why I switched to gmail a LONG time ago.

15 GB storage per account, I have three accounts. One main, one for spam, one for transmission related business.

redfirepearlgt
05-11-2016, 03:54 PM
found an issue with the SMTP port setting today that may be the reason for the on-again-off-again email issue on outgoing. Port setting for outgoing needs to be 587 not the default 25 port for TWC/RR email. Server requires authentication must also be selected for outgoing mail. Settings need full email address and login in password. Seems to be fine and sends outgoing now. I will consider gmail still. Used to use it at my place place of work. Never had any issues with it. thanks again