Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
N. Korea [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : N. Korea

Goldenpony
04-05-2016, 02:37 PM
That little fat ass that runs N. Korea says their warheads are aimed at D.C. Maybe somebody should remind him ours are aimed all over his country, and ours work. That little turd should ask the city fathers of Nagasaki and Hiroshima what happens if you fuc* with us, before he makes the same mistake. :flipoff:

cstreu1026
04-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Nothing will come of it. It's nothing more than posturing.

Blkcobra01
04-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Pretty much I mean he is crazy and dumb. But he would be fucking stupid to mess with us. Plus South Korea would have our backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

draggin50
04-07-2016, 12:26 AM
He has to be a complete idiot. He was pissed a while back during the annual South Korea testing.

Everytime he gets the notion, he puts his army on standby and it affects the family's of each one of them. They hate it.

Goldenpony
04-07-2016, 04:56 AM
That little stink bug needs to be squashed. Obama needs to send one of his drones with a Hellfire missile to neutralize him.

cstreu1026
04-07-2016, 05:47 AM
Well that would be a great way to WWIII started.

k062693w
04-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Obama would rather apologize and send him money than warn them or do anything ...

Spineless, Nutless Fuck has made the U.S. a joke ...

cstreu1026
04-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Doing anything militarily and preemptive in nature against North Korea would most certainly start a war with China and there is no way we can win that war. They have more man power and quite frankly since we make so much over seas more economic power than the US. We wouldn't starve but store shelve would sure be bare in a hurry.

NXcoupe
04-07-2016, 01:41 PM
I was under the impression that China had distanced themselves from him and his policies. They need us as much as we think we need them.

redfirepearlgt
04-07-2016, 01:51 PM
At the same time China would be no place without the US market purchasing product generated by their country. China is having economic problems of their own and is currently seeing a major slow down in economic growth especially over the past few years. IMO China would be sabre rattling at best if it came to SU intervention with N.K. It's not 1951 any longer and China has more to lose now by backing NK than sitting back and watching the fireworks. China won't cut off the US either because they would be cutting their own nose off to spite their face.

In the end, as Cameron has stated, nothing will become of this and I agree. NK pointing a missile at D.C. has about as much threat to the U.S. as a rubber band to my butt. Russia in spite of the cold war being over still has missiles pointing at us and theirs could actually make the trip. NK missiles IMO making the west coast is about as likely as a YUGO surviving a rear end impact.

cstreu1026
04-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Mutually assured destruction kept the peace for decades and nothing has changed. No nation wants to wipe itself off the planet.

04 Venom
04-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Doing anything militarily and preemptive in nature against North Korea would most certainly start a war with China and there is no way we can win that war. They have more man power and quite frankly since we make so much over seas more economic power than the US. We wouldn't starve but store shelve would sure be bare in a hurry.

Disagree.

The size of China's army matters not. China has a small and insufficient airlift capability to move large quantities of men and material. China has no forward bases to mount an offensive strike. They have few transport ships and a Navy designed for defensive purposes. Their air force has greatly inferior in-flight refueling capability. China's command and control capabilities is markedly inferior and is not integrated down to the unit level as US forces are. Just ask the Iraqi tank commanders what superior command control and sensor integration did to their tanks, when they couldn't even detect the presence of American armor.

China would be happy to be rid of Kim.

cstreu1026
04-07-2016, 08:28 PM
They would have no problem marching through north and South Korea and they have plenty of ICBMs.

04 Venom
04-07-2016, 10:14 PM
They would have no problem marching through north and South Korea and they have plenty of ICBMs.

China tried that once before and it didn't turn out well; they won't make the same mistake twice. ICBMs? How many were fired in the last 70 years? Zero. There is a reason for that if the other side has enough ICBMs to decimate you. They are useless unless you want to commit suicide or unless the target can't retaliate.

A much more likely location of a dispute with China is in the South China Sea, where they have built artificial islands and militarized them. The next war will start out as a cyber war.

cstreu1026
04-07-2016, 10:20 PM
However it you slice it there is absolutely no good to come from yet another military intervention.

04 Venom
04-07-2016, 10:33 PM
However it you slice it there is absolutely no good to come from yet another military intervention.

Agreed; look how well Iraq and Afghanistan turned out. Biggest mistake the US made in decades and the adverse consequences will be with us for decades to come.

Goldenpony
04-08-2016, 12:11 AM
No good would come if we continue to fight wars like we have since Vietnam. We have forgotten how to fight a war, to WIN. Generals like Patton and MacArthur are spinning in their graves. If you aren't going to let them win, don't send our boys to war. We have THE best military in the world-they just haven't been allowed to fight to win since WWII. How long do you think it would have taken George Patton to wipe out ISIS? I would guess a month, less than that if he were allowed to use battlefield nukes.

cstreu1026
04-08-2016, 10:59 AM
We've been in everybody's business for the last 100 years and things have gotten perpetually worse. We either need to accept the fact that to win we have to be unrelenting and unmerciful or better yet just mind our own business. The first options means millions upon millions of deaths including men, women, and children. No one would be safe and it would also mean sacrificing thousands of our own, maybe more. Staying out of everyone else's business would be far cheaper in terms of both money and lives.

04 Venom
04-08-2016, 12:31 PM
No good would come if we continue to fight wars like we have since Vietnam. We have forgotten how to fight a war, to WIN. Generals like Patton and MacArthur are spinning in their graves. If you aren't going to let them win, don't send our boys to war. We have THE best military in the world-they just haven't been allowed to fight to win since WWII. How long do you think it would have taken George Patton to wipe out ISIS? I would guess a month, less than that if he were allowed to use battlefield nukes.

What utter bullshit.

Isis wouldn't exist today if we hadn't invaded Iraq and if we hadn't armed the rebel forces against Assad. Terrorism thrives where effective government is non-existent. Ask yourself whether Libya is better after Kadafi or before?

So commander-in-chief Goldenpony, not only do you have to have a large military presence in Iraq, you'd have to forces in Syria, Yemen, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. etc. etc.. If you are so serious about stopping Isis, you can always go to northern Iraq and fight with the Kurds.

04 Venom
04-08-2016, 12:38 PM
We've been in everybody's business for the last 100 years and things have gotten perpetually worse. We either need to accept the fact that to win we have to be unrelenting and unmerciful or better yet just mind our own business. The first options means millions upon millions of deaths including men, women, and children. No one would be safe and it would also mean sacrificing thousands of our own, maybe more. Staying out of everyone else's business would be far cheaper in terms of both money and lives.

For the most part, I agree with you. What have 5000 dead (and many more thousands grievously injured) Americans and over $1 trillion bought us in Iraq? My nephew had his brain scrambled by an IED in Iraq and I can't tell you how bitter I am every time I visit him.

Goldenpony
04-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Venom,

Ya' know, I partially agree with you. Libya was better off WITH Kadafi, but since he is gone and there is a real mess there now, somehow ISIS has to be stopped, hopefully before they start cutting heads off here. The only way aholes like this can be stopped is to hit them hard and keep hitting them until they don't want to fight any more.
I really don't want to exchange insults with you, just giving my opinion.

04 Venom
04-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Venom,

Ya' know, I partially agree with you. Libya was better off WITH Kadafi, but since he is gone and there is a real mess there now, somehow ISIS has to be stopped, hopefully before they start cutting heads off here. The only way aholes like this can be stopped is to hit them hard and keep hitting them until they don't want to fight any more.
I really don't want to exchange insults with you, just giving my opinion.

Sorry; should have been more temperate in my tone.

redfirepearlgt
04-08-2016, 04:20 PM
^^^ We could all stand to be more temperate on topics of this type (self included). After all this is only opinion and we are all playing Monday morning quarterback and have our point of view. There is no right answer to equations of this type regardless of what we may think of our view on such matters. You can't holler "DO OVER", roll back time, change the way it was played and see if you were right, so no one will ever know if their view or opinion would have changed anything. We can only speculate. That speculation is ALL based on pundit and expert and historical information we have made available to us.

Most have lost loved ones to injury or death during times of conflict whether that be in public service wearing a badge or in the military serving one's country. Even in time of peace we lost men at sea when I served. It goes with the territory and its a cost of freedom. Same for public service. The cost of keeping the peace is in our streets also comes at a price. That's not the way we want it, that's just how it is. Life simply sucks sometimes. All we can do is push on and be respectful of those we love and even those we don't know who have sacrificed to provide us the level of security we currently enjoy and all too often take for granted.

World peace would be a wonderful thing. Unfortunately it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole basket and there we go again...

Hope to see everyone at the cruise in a week from Sunday. Too bad we can't all hold it in Florida at 04Venoms place. We could all sit and eyeball co-eds! LOL!

Goldenpony
04-08-2016, 04:38 PM
No problem Venom. Maybe we can sit down over a couple of long necks sometime and solve the worlds problems, LOL

04 Venom
04-08-2016, 05:40 PM
No problem Venom. Maybe we can sit down over a couple of long necks sometime and solve the worlds problems, LOL

If you come to Tallahassee, you'll never have to buy a beer.

Goldenpony
04-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Sounds like a plan Venom. If I make it down there, I'll definitely give you a shout.

Goldenpony
04-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Lil' fatass is getting ready to fire off another nuke. He needs to go away.