Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Mitt Romney endorsement [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney endorsement

1baddlx
02-25-2016, 07:04 AM
This man could stomp trump right outta the presidential race..

Stangman
02-25-2016, 08:50 AM
You're having way too much fun

Rick93coupe
02-25-2016, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately nobody cares what Mitt thinks. He would have been a far better president than the dipshit in charge.

1baddlx
02-25-2016, 09:19 AM
He's questioning trumps tax paying skills..

Blkcobra01
02-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Go TRUMP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1baddlx
02-25-2016, 10:53 AM
Mitt could possibly throw a wrench in this deal...

Goldenpony
02-25-2016, 12:36 PM
GO TRUMP!

Maximus
02-25-2016, 01:28 PM
Am I the only one who thinks TRUMP is telling us what we want to hear? ie. Illegals suck, Refugees suck, Big govt sucks, Keep your weapons, etc etc

You know, exactly like Obama did back in 08? ie. Transparency, less traveling, working WITH congress, less wars etc etc....

I dont trust ANY of these Fucks. Sad to say, but that Hilliary **** will probably get elected; even though Bitch should be in JAIL. :mad:

Maximus
02-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Am I the only one who thinks TRUMP is telling us what we want to hear? ie. Illegals suck, Refugees suck, Big govt sucks, Keep your weapons, etc etc

You know, exactly like Obama did back in 08? ie. Transparency, less traveling, working WITH congress, less wars etc etc....

I dont trust ANY of these Fucks. Sad to say, but that Hilliary **** will probably get elected; even though Bitch should be in JAIL. :mad:

LOL!!! Someone has C U N T on lockdown!!! LOL!!

1baddlx
02-25-2016, 03:50 PM
LOL!!! Someone has C U N T on lockdown!!! LOL!!

Im not sure how TRUMP could not like immigrants and be married to one?

1baddlx
02-25-2016, 03:54 PM

If I didn't know any better i would say there are a few members on here that would give TRUMP a blow job...I'm with you,we really don't have anyone to choose from,I'm only posting on the general / political section to keep the TRUMP nut swingers occupied...it seems to be working cause the same 2 or so keep saying,go TRUMP

Goldenpony
02-25-2016, 04:00 PM
If I didn't know any better i would say there are a few members on here that would give TRUMP a blow job...I'm with you,we really don't have anyone to choose from,I'm only posting on the general / political section to keep the TRUMP nut swingers occupied...it seems to be working cause the same 2 or so keep saying,go TRUMP

Maybe Darwin was wrong...

Blkcobra01
02-25-2016, 05:32 PM
El o el buddy to funny most politicians are corrupt. Out off all the people in the running Trump has my vote. Obama has wrecked this country. Hillary would be Obama 2.0. Her ass should be in prison. You seem to be confused on who you like aren't you pro Union but in the other thread you want Kasich? Doesn't make much sense to me. I like Kasich as well but he is all but done at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redfirepearlgt
02-25-2016, 06:16 PM
If I didn't know any better i would say there are a few members on here that would give TRUMP a blow job...I'm with you...

What the????

1baddlx
02-25-2016, 06:19 PM
What the????

I agree with craig,when I said I'm with you,that meant I don't think there's much of a choice for president. ..

cstreu1026
02-25-2016, 07:27 PM

Nope, trump is a fascist dictator in waiting.

vertigo
02-25-2016, 08:05 PM
Mitt could possibly throw a wrench in this deal...

What I've seen is strange: the more people hate on Trump and say challenging things, the more close-minded his supporters get. Before it's over and done with, some reporter is going to ask a rusty single-wide resident why they support the Donald, and the only answer will be, "because I wants to!"

All I've seen from him and many of his supporters is name-calling and slanderous nonsense. Can't a candidate have a decent take on something? Like Jim Rome says, "Have a take, don't suck!"

It seems like all of the Special Olympians running for president seem to do is talk about how bad the other people suck. Good luck on voting. I guess I'll vote for the turd that floats to the top first.

PS- fuck Mitt Romney

cstreu1026
02-25-2016, 08:13 PM
Trump himself said it best, "I love the poorly educated."

Goldenpony
02-25-2016, 08:40 PM
Trump himself said it best, "I love the poorly educated."

Perfect!

draggin50
02-26-2016, 01:45 AM
Don't forget about Vermin Supreme Jason!

Atleast with him, everyone will get a free pony!

Goldenpony
02-26-2016, 05:07 AM

LOL

1baddlx
02-26-2016, 05:07 AM

I wonder who the amish are voting for?

redfirepearlgt
02-26-2016, 05:42 AM
^ Abe Lincoln LOL!

Stangman
02-26-2016, 09:51 AM
I need to move out of this country.

redfirepearlgt
02-26-2016, 03:38 PM
^ Let me know when you find one that's perfect Jess.

Goldenpony
03-25-2016, 08:04 PM
How do you spell Mitt Romney? L-0-S-E-R!!