Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Route 28 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Route 28

Goldenpony
10-21-2015, 12:06 PM
What the hell is going on with rt. 28 between Mt. Repose & Smith road. They worked like 2 years adding a 3rd lane. a few weeks ago it was finished, new lines painted on it-it looked great, and it worked great. A couple of days ago they started digging it all up again. looks like they laid down new pavement on the east bound lane & center lane. This is insane! They screwed up the traffic for 2 years, it was working well and they're re doing it? Our taxes at work?

Stangman
10-21-2015, 12:16 PM
It looked to me like they were replacing some pipes when I went thru there at one time...

1baddlx
10-21-2015, 02:43 PM
What the hell is going on with rt. 28 between Mt. Repose & Smith road. They worked like 2 years adding a 3rd lane. a few weeks ago it was finished, new lines painted on it-it looked great, and it worked great. A couple of days ago they started digging it all up again. looks like they laid down new pavement on the east bound lane & center lane. This is insane! They screwed up the traffic for 2 years, it was working well and they're re doing it? Our taxes at work?

Your taxes pay my union wages,were on woodville pike re surfacing the road.

redfirepearlgt
10-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Don'tfeel bad. They redid our street some years back, curb and all...except for OUR driveway apron that they said was not in need of updating in spite of the terrible rise. Then they came through and curt it up to replace the sewage lines, then the water lines, and finally upgraded gas lines throughout the area. So who knows why govt thinking works arse backwards.

Goldenpony
10-21-2015, 07:39 PM
I can't believe it. They finished it already. Hope they didn't do a "rush" job and screwed it up.

1baddlx
10-21-2015, 10:33 PM
I can't believe it. They finished it already. Hope they didn't do a "rush" job and screwed it up.

I'm confused lol

Goldenpony
10-22-2015, 05:04 AM
My wife heard they did a density check on the new pavement and it was wrong, and that's why they had to re-do it.