Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
89 Coupe parts [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 89 Coupe parts

draggin50
08-16-2015, 12:22 PM
I am looking for a bunch of parts for my coupe.

Gray dash, quarter plastics, and manual door panels.

Front windshield

Manual brake kit

Aluminum fuel cell, 10 to 15 gallon

89 Coupe wiring harness. I need everything. Complete body and computer harness. I have one from the 91 GT but no computer harness so if anyone has that for the 91, I can make it work.

NXcoupe
08-18-2015, 07:54 AM
Why don't you come up Saturday and root around through my stash of parts. I bet we could find a lot of the stock stuff you need. I think I have some dashes, but not sure what I have. It's like going through horder's house now. lol. We had to just pile it all in as we had to move so fast and had such a small window of time to get moved. I'm slowly getting stuff organized but have a lot of work to get done which comes first. If you want to come up, I'll take the time to dig around with you. Let me know.

draggin50
08-19-2015, 10:33 AM
Thanks Mike! I don't know if I can make it this Saturday but Im sure I could in the future. With the kids going back to school this week, its been hectic.

NXcoupe
08-21-2015, 10:11 AM
Thats cool. I know this week has been a struggle for me with Iz going back to school. Just let me know.