Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
#Police Lives Matter [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : #Police Lives Matter

DSSKing68
06-19-2015, 01:04 PM
When is this bullshit going to end? RIP and Godspeed Officer Kim.

CNTLOSE
06-19-2015, 09:49 PM
I think until something else the media whores can grab onto happens. Until then the media, Obama administration, and all the other race baiters will keep the flames fueled.

redfirepearlgt
06-19-2015, 10:42 PM
I'm surprised FOP locals haven't indirectly suggested "relaxing patrol" in areas of high risk across the country at police officer discretion where threat levels are highest. If politicians are going to allow professional community leaders to run the neighborhoods then let those community leaders handle the crime problems and cops can focus on other areas where they are wanted and appreciated. Oh and in my rear view mirror is another place they can refrain from...please! LOL!

draggin50
06-19-2015, 10:50 PM
They (race baiters) will just use that against the good law abiding people as well. Come up with excuses like this wouldn't have happened if the cops would be doing their jobs or so on. And how much media attention has this got? Not much compared to Ferguson or others of the like.

Just earlier I saw a picture on FB of the white guy who killed the 9 people at the church and along with it was a black guy who sold cigarettes. The cops had the black guy down since he resisted and the white guy, who didn't resist was in a vest and shackles walking. Media portrays this as the cops hate black people and white people can get away with anything and not be beat down. The media is doing their best to keep us divided and not doing a damn thing to bring us together.

I feel for the officer and his family. Its a sad world that we live in. All he wanted to do is provide for his family with a job, and in doing that, he paid the greatest price.

redfirepearlgt
06-20-2015, 12:42 AM
I think it will subtly happen if it hasn't already started. Won't take any urging from any union official or higher. Cops will get fed up with being kicked around by civil rights group leaders and media and simply start taking a more laid back approach to responding, patrolling, making arrests, etc. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I wouldn't blame them either.

Are there jerk ass cops that wear their authority on their sleeve with a side a inflated ego pie? You bet. They need to be dealt with and not protected by the FOP union. In that area police departments and union officials could lay down the law.

firestang70
06-20-2015, 08:04 AM
What's disgusting is they are calling this a suicide by cop. That would have been the idiot waving the gun around and harming no others. What that idiot did was murder. Calling it anything else is a slap in the face of Officer Kim and his family. RIP brother.

redfirepearlgt
06-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Just saw that Dale. Pissed me off big time. Typical media spin.

Blkcobra01
06-20-2015, 10:00 AM
What's disgusting is they are calling this a suicide by cop. That would have been the idiot waving the gun around and harming no others. What that idiot did was murder. Calling it anything else is a slap in the face of Officer Kim and his family. RIP brother.

I heard this yesterday on 700wlw truly sad RIP Officer Kim. I then here this morning on WHIO suicide by cop get the fuck out of here stupid media. He was doing his job and this stupid fuck shot him. The stupid media in this country just keeps stiring the pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSSKing68
06-20-2015, 10:08 AM
What the hell is a community leader anyway? The town I grew up in had a Mayor and council. I don't remember ever hearing the term community leader. The media does its best to keep the racial tensions high. I am sick of it to be honest. I feel for police officers who now have to hesitate and consider using force, instead of allowing their training and instincts protect them and the general public. I was taught you obey law enforcements commands, and the times I have had interactions with LEOs seem to go smooth, with no need for force ever. The lack of respect for authority nowadays make every arrest a dangerous one. Do what the LEO tells you to do, don't try and run, and there won't be any issues. It's that simple. The situation in Fairfield at the pool is a prime example. Obey, and sort it out later, instead of resisting and fighting. Common sense has to come into play sometimes.

Now everyone is jumping on the gun control bandwagon again. What happened in SC was terrible. But if someone is hell bent on killing people, there are plenty of other ways to do it. Crazy is crazy, not matter what weapon you put in their hands.

If you own guns, you damn well better be a member of the NRA. If not, please join. We are going to need every dime to continue to protect our second amendment rights.

mustang8998
06-20-2015, 11:04 AM
They are calling it "suicide by cop", because that was the outcome the perp wanted. He did what he did to ensure that and exact some sort of revenge, in his mind.

I feel for LEOs. I couldn't do their job.

RIP, Office Kim.....The whole city lost a hero.

thecollector
06-21-2015, 11:23 AM
Cain killed able with a rock thousands of years before we had guns. Its not a gun problem its a heart and family problem. This coward couldnt even be a man and put himself down. Seems like officer Kim wasnt trigger happy so he provoked the outcome he wanted with reckless abandon. This fathers day a real man isnt enjoying his family because of another mans shortcomings as a human.

Situations like this make we want to start a pro-suicide hotline. "Sir instead of taking that gun to work/church/school how about you start your car in the garage and think about it for a few hours. You want to drive thru a bus stop of people-Have you considered the great pleasure derived from personel flight from a tall structure?" You could even guide them to be close to a hospital so they could donate organs-I just feel like its an untapped market that would solve a lot of societies issues.