Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need advice [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

PKFIRE
01-25-2015, 02:43 PM
I sold my srt-4 a month ago to someone in Texas. The car is still in the driveway since a transport has not gotten it. She said the car would be gone in two weeks from the purchase date. First is it really that hard to set up for a truck transport? Should I just refund her the money or wait? I know I can sell the car to someone else. One guy is willing to come pick it up and do the title transfer on the spot.

Thanks guys

chris91
01-25-2015, 04:08 PM
I'd contact her and tell her she has a week to have it gone or you are selling it elsewhere. That's pretty weird they paid for a car and haven't had it picked up. Hell, she could have flown here and drove it back for less than transport...

PKFIRE
01-25-2015, 05:17 PM
The car doesn't run, She'll need to tow it home. She owns a performance shop that specializes in these cars and has a motor to put in it.

redfirepearlgt
01-25-2015, 05:40 PM
Find out when the guy you mentioned can come make the purchase/title transfer/take delivery same day. Offer her until that date to get it picked up and all paperwork handled. Otherwise you are voiding the sale, sending her a refund, and selling it to the guy willing to take delivery of it on that date.

PKFIRE
01-30-2015, 10:26 PM
It worked, she had it picked up Wednesday.