Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Forgeline Wheels For Sale in Dayton [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Forgeline Wheels For Sale in Dayton

leroy93lx
01-07-2015, 10:48 PM
There has been a set of 18" Forgelines on Craigslist Dayton for quite a while now. Does anybody on here have any idea who owns them? I text about them a few weeks ago with a lot of questions but never got a response. I absolutely hate cold calling a complete stranger! I would just like to know their specs and condition. The pictures don't really show much. I think they could be pretty cool on a Fox body if they spec out right. Here is the AD.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/4836228998.html

5.0calypso93lx
01-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Nice wheels, but crazy to not list sizes or backspacing / offset. Slightly important info lol.

NXcoupe
01-09-2015, 09:58 AM
He says call, so he must not get texts. I just called him for ya. His name is Oliver, and it turns out I know him. He's still got them but thought he had them sold. Give him a call, the guy that wanted them backed out trying to get them cheaper from him. He said no curb rash, tires are like new. Guy bought them specifically for a 98 cobra and he bought them new, then Oliver got them in a deal and paid 2500 for them. He just wants to get most of his money out of them since they've just been sitting at his shop. Hope this helps. He's a decent guy, I'm putting an engine together for him.