Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thinking about trading for a Fox [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about trading for a Fox

4n_eatr
12-12-2014, 09:32 PM
I've been pretty much a ghost here for a while. Actually on all the Mustang forums. Problem is I'm waiting on my re-enlistment bonus so I can get to work on my car this winter, but then the garage on the property i'm renting isn't going to be ready for me to use until the spring. So now my car is just sitting in my side driveway not doing anything. As much as I love my car I can't help but have a burning desire for another Fox and it seems the prices are coming back down a bit. Should I just go ahead and refresh the suspension and pay for a tune/ possible rebuild or buy/ trade for another Fox?

chris91
12-12-2014, 09:48 PM
If I were you I'd keep the sn and finish your plans. With your mods it should run pretty good with a good tune. I know we have the same heads and my car straight rips now that I have a good trans behind it.

4n_eatr
12-12-2014, 10:04 PM
yeah and I know when I throw a set of 18's and Coil-overs on, it will really set it off but there's just a certain allure and feeling you have when sitting in a fox that i've never felt in any other car. Maybe I'm just going through a reminiscing phase. I HAVE been listening to a lot of 90's music lately lol

redfirepearlgt
12-12-2014, 11:27 PM
^^^ Do whatever blows your skirt up. The great pumpkin is a cool car. Sounds great, and will look really great with those 18's on it.

draggin50
12-13-2014, 01:38 AM
The fox body has a soft spot in me but I love the way the new ones feel and ride. They are so much more comfortable to drive!

But I guess that's why I have both...

rtvickers
12-13-2014, 07:45 AM
Keep the pumpkin and pick up a decent foxbody cheap. You won't regret it down the road. But if you get rid of the pumpkin you'll end up regretting later. I've thought about letting mine go several times but talked myself out of it. Even though I don't drive it anymore I'm still glad I have it and can drive it whenever I want. And I don't have sellers remorse.

4n_eatr
12-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Not a bad idea. Could just buy a roller and build it.

mustang8998
12-13-2014, 01:11 PM
I would definitely keep the '96....that has to be a rare color. If you can swing both, do it. But, I bet in the end, you will be glad you kept the '96.