Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dynamic Mighty Might 2, [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Mighty Might 2,

TurboNG
12-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Dynamic Mighty Might 2, C4 for sbf. This is everything you need to turn your car into an auto. I was sponsored by Dynamic one season before I quit running street renegade, and this was the trans kit they sent me to put in my car. I only made 10 or so dyno pulls and some drives in and out of the parking lot back into the garage. It's essentially brand new. This is all top of the line stuff, set up to handle 1000 rwhp. SFI bellhousing, all roller internals, reverse manual valve body, Pro Tree brake, TCT converter(dynamic's converter company) with anti balloon plate, JW 'the wheel' flexplate in 28 oz, TCI trans scatter shield, deep pan, dipstick and tube, Winters shifter, trans cooler with braided lines, trans crossmember, PA blockplate, and all hardware. I have video of the trans on the dyno just two weeks ago. Just needs a new owner, we are going coyote 5.0 and a liberty manual trans so just moving this and everything else we won't need for the new combo. This was over 4500 new, our loss your gain.
http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/4795298030.html