Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Raceland coilovers [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Raceland coilovers

4n_eatr
09-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Has anyone had experience with this company? I've read online that people didn't like them but they were all old posts from 2009 on import forums and the other mustang forum I'm on is big into high end stuff so they look down upon them. I've heard they made a big push recently to make their quality a lot better in recent years. This won't be a track suspension, just for mild Street. I saw the article in the new MM&FF but I also known them to push a company pretty hard if they're sponsors.

chris91
09-18-2014, 12:04 AM
Isnt there a guy over on SN95forums running them? The5ohh kid with the black one running black 18" 03-04 Cobra Wheels?

4n_eatr
09-18-2014, 09:29 AM
There's a couple guys over there including a new kid, but it's very polarized over there. They either love them or hate them. I think I'll get them to try and if they suck I'll save up for better ones. Anything is better than what I have now lol

cstreu1026
09-18-2014, 10:09 AM
At that price I would be very skeptical of their quality and performance.

leroy93lx
09-18-2014, 07:37 PM
They actually seem to get pretty good reviews. A lot of the import guys seem to have had good luck with them. I would think at the price point if you end up not liking them you will be able to sell them relatively easy.