Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Teal coupe in bethel [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Teal coupe in bethel

vertigo
09-15-2014, 07:54 PM
I must have passed this car 4 times per week in the past 2 years since I've been back. It's the one on 125, and hasn't ever moved, I don't think. Anybody know what the deal is on this thing? Seems like a waste if it never moves. Looks real clean with chrome Cobra R's on it.

Stangman
09-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Dude won't sell it. He's a distant cousin of a friend of mine over in Bethel. He sold it once and got it back. Then it was rear ended soo hard it put the bumper almost to the quarter glass from what I was told. It disappeared for almost a year and came back looking mint. And it just sits there chilling

vertigo
09-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Oh hell, it's way too nice for what I'm trying to do, you know that! I'll know more about that other thing tomorrow. I'll text you. That teal coupe is too pretty for a Top Secret project! I got the deal done on that engine I was telling you about.

Stangman
09-16-2014, 08:20 AM
That red one is STILL on 133! And its still pretty clean! Might need a passenger door... just noticed that yesterday