Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Purge [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Purge

DeckerEnt
08-16-2014, 01:31 AM
Sitting here in Fort Mitchell Ky. Just heard from a friend that stuff is happening in Walton and southern Boone County. WTF??? Locked and loaded here with enough firepower to handle any situation. What have you all heard?

jktruckin06
08-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Seriously or just talking about the movie

Mista Bone
08-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Must be the drunks coming out of Waffle House.

Pops Fun
08-16-2014, 06:46 AM
My opinion just talk...

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-stories/purge-real-life-details-emerge-multiple-threats-around-u-s/14685/

The riots near st louis are a lot scarier.

redfirepearlgt
08-16-2014, 07:51 AM
First I've heard Keith I 'll see what the news has to say.

04 Venom
08-16-2014, 12:40 PM
My opinion just talk...

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-stories/purge-real-life-details-emerge-multiple-threats-around-u-s/14685/

Agree. Post it and some people believe it.

devous1
08-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Lets fucking get it on.

All I can say is go long bitches, we've got some shit to really reach out there.

04 Venom
08-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Lets fucking get it on.

All I can say is go long bitches, we've got some shit to really reach out there.

All dressed up and nobody to shoot. What a pity.

devous1
08-16-2014, 05:29 PM
I can always rely on the rogue street gangs of ground hogs threatening our society. I pledge to everyone to do my share in keeping social order by eradicating these beasts at every opportunity.

Getting serious, I have never heard of any of this. The only place you could pull this crap off would be gun free zones without getting shot. So far as I'm concerned you can purge Chicago, DC, Philly, NY NY etc all you want.

04 Venom
08-16-2014, 11:10 PM
I can always rely on the rogue street gangs of ground hogs threatening our society. I pledge to everyone to do my share in keeping social order by eradicating these beasts at every opportunity.

Getting serious, I have never heard of any of this. The only place you could pull this crap off would be gun free zones without getting shot. So far as I'm concerned you can purge Chicago, DC, Philly, NY NY etc all you want.

We don't need your help. By now the rogue ground hogs have located you; better retreat to your bunker and put on the tin hat. Save the last round for yourself.

redfirepearlgt
08-16-2014, 11:40 PM
We don't need your help. By now the rogue ground hogs have located you; better retreat to your bunker and put on the tin hat. Save the last round for yourself.

So the man should go commit suicide because he doesn't agree with your thought processes.Nice attitude there li'l professor.

04 Venom
08-17-2014, 12:26 AM
So the man should go commit suicide because he doesn't agree with your thought processes.Nice attitude there li'l professor.

Obviously, you don't understand sarcasm.

redfirepearlgt
08-17-2014, 07:06 AM
Obviously, you don't understand sarcasm.

I know sarcasm. I love sarcasm when used in humor. Don Rickles was the king of sarcasm. Don never told a man to save the last bullet for himself. Rodney Dangerfield made a living being sarcastic. He got no respect. He never told someone to the last bullet for themselves. That's going to far l'il professor sarcastic implied or otherwise.

devous1
08-17-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm ex military, I understand the last bullet with no offense. I just just didn't understand how organized the ground hogs are. I guess I have to rethink everything.

k062693w
08-17-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm sure glad we have an Expert on EVERYTHING on here ... I'm glad I now know that the only Correct Sarcasm is that used by Rickles and Dangerfield ??? :rolleyes:

04 Venom
08-17-2014, 10:27 AM
I know sarcasm. I love sarcasm when used in humor. Don Rickles was the king of sarcasm. Don never told a man to save the last bullet for himself. Rodney Dangerfield made a living being sarcastic. He got no respect. He never told someone to the last bullet for themselves. That's going to far l'il professor sarcastic implied or otherwise.

Well, in that case, he should save a round for you Mr. King of Comedy.

04 Venom
08-17-2014, 10:31 AM
That's going to far l'il professor sarcastic implied or otherwise.

By the way, that's Mr. Professor to you.

redfirepearlgt
08-17-2014, 12:18 PM
Well, in that case, he should save a round for you Mr. King of Comedy.

We all have our place in life. Elitism still lives with people like you around...Li'l professor.

04 Venom
08-17-2014, 12:39 PM
We all have our place in life. Elitism still lives with people like you around...Li'l professor.

Coming from the nether regions of the gene pool, I'll take that as a compliment.

devous1
08-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Now Ohio is supposed to have one on Aug, 30th?

DeckerEnt
08-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Turns out it was some 16 year old kids tweet that went viral. Cops interviewed him and everything.....

thecollector
08-21-2014, 09:57 PM
I live in Hamilton so every night is like the purge. Call 911- it won't do you any good. Just take care of it yourself hose off The driveway and go back to bed.

mustang8998
08-22-2014, 10:29 AM
I live in Hamilton, as well.......nice and peaceful in my neighborhood.

mustangjon
08-22-2014, 12:30 PM
That's why I live just outside hamilton lol

thecollector
08-23-2014, 12:08 AM
My area is peaceful to- because I have good neighbors. Hamilton is the purge because if you call 911 from the hrs of 10pm and 5 am on a Friday/ Saturday nighr with a top priority call(man w/ a gun etc) it will take 3 hr's for an officer to arrive. By that time I've already washed the driveway off and made that peace of crap Louisville's problem. It had the 2nd highest calls for service in the state (#1 per capita) behind Cleveland heights. As the tactical trainer told me at hpd when I did my ccw " just make sure by the time we show up the only story to hear is yours."

devous1
08-23-2014, 05:56 AM
I delivered Butler Co communications system for emergency response a few years ago. We also installed some of the power systems. We traveled all over Butler Co and did 3 or 4 sites in Hamilton including main dispatch. I never would have believed Hamilton had issues like this.

thecollector
08-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Its no Detroit but there have been issues. I did my ccw training a few years ago so the stats may have improved a little over time.