Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Top down jamming [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Top down jamming

DoubleT964.6
06-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Sheriff was waiting for me and my crew outside of a sunoco yesterday. I left vert (slave 2) running with the music jamming. (Mach 460) called me a public nuisance. Lol. But I don't think he expected a family to come out, all with ice cream cones, to the vert. Lol. He did pull me to the side and said last car he ran plates on like this guy was a drug head. Had warrants out on him. He then told me once I got back out on the road to crank it back up and he gave me the \m/ signal. Lol. Rock on mister sheriff. And be safe. #lifeisgood

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mustang_gt88
06-18-2014, 08:00 AM
lol, some cops can be pretty cool

redfirepearlgt
06-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Busted off the tires through third last Sat up near Norwalk leaving a stop sign. Neither of us saw him. Dep Sheriff. Lit me up like a xmas tree. Pulled into a driveway (no shoulder) shut the car off, opened the door and sat sideways feet out of car. He walked up and said' "Didn't you see me sittin' back there?" I said, "I have no idea where you wre. Had i seen you I wouldn't have done that. Any chance you'd cut an older guy tryin' to feel young again some slack today? " Deputy came back smiled, and said. "I'm not gonna be a prick today. I know you're likely headed to Summit Raceway. Truth is, if I had one as nice as this I'd do it occasionally too. Just be safe"

And we drove off. Guess a little gray hair and some humor goes almost as far to get one out of a citation as tears, blonde hair and boobs. LOL!

NXcoupe
06-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Busted off the tires through third last Sat up near Norwalk leaving a stop sign. Neither of us saw him. Dep Sheriff. Lit me up like a xmas tree. Pulled into a driveway (no shoulder) shut the car off, opened the door and sat sideways feet out of car. He walked up and said' "Didn't you see me sittin' back there?" I said, "I have no idea where you wre. Had i seen you I wouldn't have done that. Any chance you'd cut an older guy tryin' to feel young again some slack today? " Deputy came back smiled, and said. "I'm not gonna be a prick today. I know you're likely headed to Summit Raceway. Truth is, if I had one as nice as this I'd do it occasionally too. Just be safe"

And we drove off. Guess a little gray hair and some humor goes almost as far to get one out of a citation as tears, blonde hair and boobs. LOL!
Lol! Great story! Glad you didn't get a ticket.

mustang_gt88
06-18-2014, 10:28 AM
That is a great story lol

redfirepearlgt
06-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Sheriff was waiting for me and my crew outside of a sunoco yesterday. I left vert (slave 2) running with the music jamming. (Mach 460) called me a public nuisance. Lol. But I don't think he expected a family to come out, all with ice cream cones, to the vert. Lol. He did pull me to the side and said last car he ran plates on like this guy was a drug head. Had warrants out on him. He then told me once I got back out on the road to crank it back up and he gave me the \m/ signal. Lol. Rock on mister sheriff. And be safe. #lifeisgood

They can be understandable...and pretty cool.......often depends on our response as well. Probably thought he had him a drug bust until he saw the fam-damily climb in the car. The irony of that from his standpoint had to have humor in it. Appears we both caught cops having a good day with light hearts.

Stangman
06-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Got pulled over by a town cop in my GT one night about 10:30, and I guess I was going 45 in a 25... I honestly dont remember seeing my speedo go above 30. And he pulled me over, I pulled off on a gravel road because there was no shoulder. Turned off the car, turned my interior light on, and dude came up to the window, I said Howdy, and he asked if I knew why he pulled me over, I said honestly no I dont. Said that I was doing 45 yadda yadda, and I said well, officer, I do apologize for that, but I really honestly dont recall seeing my speedo go above 30, and he asked me where I was going... I said I was "going to West Union, and to be honest with you, I completely forgot how to get there!" He didnt even ask for my drivers license or insurance, and had said I had a clean record. Told him I try to behave nowadays, because this car got me in a lotta trouble a few years ago. He came back to the car, and said have a nice night, and let me go.

Thought I was gonna get something out of it for sure.. small town cops always try to write tickets

DoubleT964.6
06-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Growing up next door to a police officer who was like my second dad, so I understand the mentality of the popo. Lol. Yeah he was very cool. And side note my 12 yr younger than me hot gf did have on a bathing suit. And she was licking on an ice cream cone. Lol. That may have helped as well.

Stangman
06-18-2014, 01:27 PM
12 years younger.... damn! Kinda hate you right now :lol:

I'd settle for one 10 years younger than me haha

cstreu1026
06-18-2014, 01:29 PM
I had a highway patrol officer pull me over on 42 in Spring Valley. I was the consolation prize for not being able to get the guy in front of me who had some help from a slow moving dump truck. He pulled me over for no front plate despite doing 10 or so over the speed limit. The car had just been painted (you could still smell the solvents in the paint) so he let me off with a warning. The highlight though was asking what I carried when I told him I had a CCW permit. He was carrying a nice, shiny stainlees Sig Sauer.

redfirepearlgt
06-18-2014, 02:03 PM

Cougars usually have more money Jess! LOL!!!!

mustangjon
06-18-2014, 02:15 PM

Would 10 yrs younger even be legal for you? Lol I still remember your first legal drunk at farm party

Stangman
06-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Cougars usually have more money Jess! LOL!!!!

this is true!

Would 10 yrs younger even be legal for you? Lol I still remember your first legal drunk at farm party

Yes! I'm 28 now :lol: I WISH I was younger haha!

And heck, I was like 22 or so when I was at the Farm party... I pissed sooo much that night. Among other things.

DoubleT964.6
06-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Lol. Yeah she makes me feel 28 and not 40 that's for sure. I have to say having a red convertible has gotten me pulled over a hell of a lot more. And none for speeding of all things. Smh.

86gt40
06-23-2014, 06:03 AM
Two summers ago, right after getting the 86 together, 530 am on a Sunday morning, driving to work middletown's finest pulls me over, officer never asked for I.d. or anything , merely stated as he walks up to the car, "boy I pulled you over just see if you would run". What a morning that turned out to be.

redfirepearlgt
06-23-2014, 08:01 AM
^^^Not surprising there.

Goldenpony
07-17-2014, 07:26 PM
I'll blow your mind. My wife is 17 years younger than me.

redfirepearlgt
07-17-2014, 07:53 PM
^^^ And you did it without a Corvette!!!

DoubleT964.6
07-17-2014, 08:29 PM
Lmao