Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Back from the brink... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Back from the brink...

Goober
05-24-2014, 09:30 PM
For those who may have been wondering, I was recalled to my old job last Monday (Lima Army Tank Plant). I'm still alive and kicking, even though I've had to fight the devil, sell personal affects and damn near lose my marriage to make it this far.

keeping calm and chiving on!

bbfstanger
05-25-2014, 12:00 AM
glad to hear your back to work goob!!
finances can sure strain a marriage.

redfirepearlgt
05-25-2014, 09:30 AM
Perserverence as you have pushed through begats increased faith, patience, and wisdom. Well done. Many men would have given up in your position. Your entire household should be proud for accomplishing thus far what so many fail to achieve in a similar situation. Thanks for sharing. I needed t ohear something inspiring and uplifting today. Thanks for being strong. Congratulations.

Rick93coupe
05-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Sometimes you just have to hang on to the knot at the end of the rope. Glad to hear your made it through!

NXcoupe
05-27-2014, 07:59 AM
Congrats! Last time we spoke, you were next in line to be called. Glad it worked out for you!

Goober
05-27-2014, 11:22 AM
It finally did. Myself and 6 others returned last Monday. I'm probably doing the worst job in the plant (air arc cutting in the driver and crew compartments) and loving every minute of it. The air conditioned weld helmet helps lol.

keeping calm and chiving on!

Blkcobra01
05-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Congrats Goob