PDA

View Full Version : Big life change.

2Kblacksleeper
05-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Well as some of you may know, I have worked for home depot for almost 15 years. Yesterday was my last day.

I've been wanting to make a change for a while.

Other than a minor disagreement with my mgr. Even though my district manager was on my side, we decided to part ways. I also have 2 relatives dieing of advanced cancer and will be spending memorial weekend with them. They live 6 hours away.

So if anyone need a great customer service representative or call center or any kind specialty sales person let me know. I've sold flooring and custom blinds for the past 15 years. I'd love to sell cars or anything. I'm great with people.

I am just looking for change now. Hopefully I made the right decision. I've always had a job from the time I was 13 years old. I'm 33 now. I have no regrets though.

Just thought I would talk on the board since I have been quite lately.

John

egbertnr
05-15-2014, 07:39 PM
Best of luck to you man. Will keep your family in our prayers. And I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Sent from my F150 using boost.

draggin50
05-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Every time one door closes, another one opens! Good luck man!

redfirepearlgt
05-16-2014, 07:39 AM
Hey John,

Good to hear you back, but sad to hear of the circumstances. Hang tough. I'm praying for you that you find a job, that your relatives find cures and comfort, and that you remain a pillar of strength for them during this time of need. Take care. PM me if you need anything.

2Kblacksleeper
05-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I have been in contact with someone that we have set up a meeting next week to discuss a new career.

I'm looking forward to accomplish new goals and learn new things.

It is in God's hands.

firestang70
05-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Good luck!