Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Not coming to any meets this year. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Not coming to any meets this year.

Moody
04-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Hey guys I won't be around this year, but you might see the blue waffle out and about. I got voluntold by the Army to take a working vacation to a lovely island you may know. I will be in Guantanamo bay Cuba beating some durkas with sticks. Stolly is taking care of blue in the mean time and were going to be doing some upgrades. I'm looking at supercharger or turbo, recaro seats (if anyone gets a discount)and a better cage. :AR15: soon as parts start rolling. In ill be getting some pics up.

Gstang117
04-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Will pay $$$ for cuban cigars lol

97dustang
04-29-2014, 03:58 AM
I'm in GTMO all the time! Gstang, if you really want some cuban cigars pm me, i may be in a location i could buy some very shortly

Stangman
04-29-2014, 08:48 AM
Good luck down there Duke. Sucks its on business lol

I would love to go there incognito to Cuba and check out all the old American cars down there that have survived in original condition for decades that I hear soo much about.

NXcoupe
04-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Moody be careful down there and come back safe! Can't wait to see what you end up doing to your car now, that thing is sweet.

bkstang95
04-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Nice! Ben is a good dude to take care of it while you are gone.

redfirepearlgt
04-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Stay Safe Moody. Slip some pork into their diets if you get a chance.

Moody
04-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the good wishes. It's going to be interesting. It's not going to be as fun as Afghanistan was. Goal is to come back with a humidor full of some cigars.

NXcoupe
04-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the good wishes. It's going to be interesting. It's not going to be as fun as Afghanistan was. Goal is to come back with a humidor full of some cigars and invite Mike over to help me smoke them all.

There, fixed it for ya.